X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have 3 eagles starting this week on my FF team lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Looks like I'm the odd man out on going to the Bengals-Texans game on Sunday. It really sucks because the game has not yet sold out and if it doesn't by 1pm tomorrow, I won't even be able to watch it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        Looks like I'm the odd man out on going to the Bengals-Texans game on Sunday. It really sucks because the game has not yet sold out and if it doesn't by 1pm tomorrow, I won't even be able to watch it.
        I'd like to see the Bengals finally put it together and tee off on that Texans defense, also another good oppurtunity to show people that that D is legit.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I saw something recently that's pretty damn impressive and drives home just how good Peyton Manning is: He leads the NFL in yards per pass attempt at just over 9 yards per pass, and he's second in the NFL in completion% at 73.5%. That's pretty ridiculous that the guy who is passing the ball the furthest downfield is completing passes at the second highest rate, which is almost 3/4 of the passes he throws. I don't care what anyone says about his O-line and pass catchers helping him out, that takes some serious QB skills.

Roethlisberger is pretty damn impressive too. He's leading the league in completion% and is 4th in ypa at 8.5 yards per.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
            I saw something recently that's pretty damn impressive and drives home just how good Peyton Manning is: He leads the NFL in yards per pass attempt at just over 9 yards per pass, and he's second in the NFL in completion% at 73.5%. That's pretty ridiculous that the guy who is passing the ball the furthest downfield is completing passes at the second highest rate, which is almost 3/4 of the passes he throws. I don't care what anyone says about his O-line and pass catchers helping him out, that takes some serious QB skills.

Roethlisberger is pretty damn impressive too. He's leading the league in completion% and is 4th in ypa at 8.5 yards per.
            Well, the more completions he has the more total yards he'll have, so his passing yards per attempt doesn't necessarily mean he's throwing it furthest down field, yards per completion would be a better measure of that. But those are still incredible numbers.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

John Riggins is a worthless piece of ****...

that is all.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                Welcome to Being a Jaguars Fan

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  Welcome to Being a Jaguars Fan
                  Tebow will save you!

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                    To tell ya the truth, I think the Vikings could pull away with a well-earned win. I could see Favre throwing all over them tomorrow.
                    I could also seeing him throwing one right to Ed Reed and Reed taking it for 6.:)

Comment

That is what I like about this matchup with the Vikings. If we can stop AP which I think we will they will have to rely on Favre and he can be really good or really bad and Ed Reed is a ball hawk and will take any wild throws.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Here's why I picked the Ravens: Raymell Rice.

He's gonna stiff arm Jared Allen and the 2 fat Williams' at the same time, and they're gonna explode
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I chose the Vikings because I think their defense stops the Ravens and they move on the Ravens' defense. I hope Ray Rice has a good game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I chose the Vikings because I think their defense stops the Ravens and they move on the Ravens' defense. I hope Ray Rice has a good game, though.
                            You must have him on your fantasy team :) I do as well

I don't think the Vikings are going to be able to get the ball moving because they are going to try to get AP a 100 yards on us and it isn't going to happen. Our running game won't be much help to us because of...well you guys know why. We are going to have to make some good passing plays to win this game.
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              Here's why I picked the Ravens: Raymell Rice.

He's gonna stiff arm Jared Allen and the 2 fat Williams' at the same time, and they're gonna explode
                              -If Rice causes 3/4 of the Vikings d-line to spontaneously combust, i will buy him a candy bar of his choosing.

-LOVE the Texans-Bengals game. hoping for a shootout as my fantasy football teams are full of Bengals and Texans. I think the Texans pull it out.

-Packers-Lions. meh. gonna be stressful. Everybody wants a blowout...but, forget that the Lions have made almost every game interesting at one point this year. I think the Packers will win. I also think I will yell bad words at my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                You must have him on your fantasy team :) I do as well

I don't think the Vikings are going to be able to get the ball moving because they are going to try to get AP a 100 yards on us and it isn't going to happen. Our running game won't be much help to us because of...well you guys know why. We are going to have to make some good passing plays to win this game.
                                Yes Rice is on my team and I am going against the only competition in the league this week.

I think Shiancoe is going to have a really good game this week. I wouldn't be surprised if AP and Taylor have good games on the ground agaisnt the Ravens either like the Giants had last year with Jacobs, Ward, and Bradshaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information