Who is the best team in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    does anyone realize that it's only week 6 and pretty much none of this matters?
    Funny that you would say that after a Giants loss. Very surprising.

Comment

yep, my butt hurts. but i can at least take solace knowing that my user name isn't "DeCrunkMAn" and I can sleep just fine at night.
      Don't lie scotty you know you wish you thought of DeCrunkMAn first.

Comment

Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
        I was actually searching on how to change my name just now LOL But Im glad that was your best comeback. :)
        comeback? you've been here since 07, have you not realized I don't give a ****? that I'm hardly ever serious? I'm not gonna go looking for an argument against you searching for comebacks and ****. When I get in arguments, they're legit stuff, not this trivial stuff
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by S T R I N G View Post
          His nickname is Captain Obvious.
          Originally posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
          didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
          Originally posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
          i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Don't lie scotty you know you wish you thought of DeCrunkMAn first.
            leave me alone Scottyboy!
            didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

Comment

do people think I'm actually upset? Like really? Of course I'm disappointed, but in case nobody noticed, the Giants are still 5-1 and in the top tier team.

ZOMGZ GIANTS R TOP 5 IN TEH NFL.

better?

see, CC understood where I'm coming from. <3
              CC is the reason I think San Diego should draft a Rutgers player. He deserves some of the glory.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

do people think I'm actually upset? Like really? Of course I'm disappointed, but in case nobody noticed, the Giants are still 5-1 and in the top tier team.

ZOMGZ GIANTS R TOP 5 IN TEH NFL.

better?

see, CC understood where I'm coming from. <3
                CC is the reason I think San Diego should draft a Rutgers player. He deserves some of the glory.
                Well you something tells me if the Giants won you wouldn't come into this thread and talk about how "none of it matters". If the Giants were 6-0 and considered the best team in the league you would happily come into this thread and put forth an argument for why they are the best.

Comment

comeback? you've been here since 07, have you not realized I don't give a ****? that I'm hardly ever serious? I'm not gonna go looking for an argument against you searching for comebacks and ****. When I get in arguments, they're legit stuff, not this trivial stuff
                  Yo the giants lost. Its fine. I dont blame you.

Comment

Well you something tells me if the Giants won you wouldn't come into this thread and talk about how "none of it matters". If the Giants were 6-0 and considered the best team in the league you would happily come into this thread and put forth an argument for why they are the best.
                    if the Giants won, this thread isn't made to begin with...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

If scottyboi came into this thread saying "oh man, maybe next time we'll get our shyt together and beat them come playoffs" I wouldnt pick on him. LOL

Comment

if the Giants won, this thread isn't made to begin with...
                        Scotty has a point. What is up with you guys acting like 12 year olds? I don't think I've ever seen scotty post anything about the Giants being amazing unless it was in jest. From his posts he's probably one of the most chill posters on here unless it's about Rutgers and then get the hell out of the way.

Pick a different target. You're wasting your time here.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                          Scotty has a point. What is up with you guys acting like 12 year olds? I don't think I've ever seen scotty post anything about the Giants being amazing unless it was in jest. From his posts he's probably one of the most chill posters on here unless it's about Rutgers and then get the hell out of the way.

Pick a different target. You're wasting your time here.
                          I hope youre not referring to me as a 12 year old when all I did was respond to him for acting like a 12 year to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
                            Yo the giants lost. Its fine. I dont blame you.
                            Yes, this is a very mature comment that someone over 12 would make.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

yep, my butt hurts. but i can at least take solace knowing that my user name isn't "DeCrunkMAn" and I can sleep just fine at night.
                              Yes, This is a very mature comment that someone over 12 would make.

Comment

Awesome thread.

I'd go with the Vikings, though.

1a. Vikings
                                1b. Saints
                                2a. Colts
                                2b. Giants

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information