Alex Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith

Jimmy Raye is an idiot. What do you think Bill Belicheck could do with Alex?

Idk, he over throws a lot of relatively easy passes, and still makes a lot of bonehead movements in the pocket and gets himself into trouble.

Doesn't look as terrible as he used to, but he still has a lot of issues.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
      but he still has a lot of issues.
      He has a terrible O-line, what do you expect? He's not Tom **** Brady.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He asked what we think about him, and I said he still has a lot of issues, even though he is much improved.

What do you want me to say? Ok, he isn't Tom Brady, so we'll absolve all of his issues.
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

What do you want me to say? Ok, he isn't Tom Brady, so we'll absolve all of his issues.
          You failed to provide any examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            You failed to provide any examples.
            he over throws a lot of relatively easy passes, and still makes a lot of bonehead movements in the pocket and gets himself into trouble.

Comment

Alex was impressive today, made a lot of really good throws. Was off on one or two throws, but for the most part he played very well. His OL gave him no time at all and the playcalling was horrible. Alex was carving it up in the two minute drill, so why not go back to that type of offense instead of running on first and second creating a third and long all the time? The playcaller is an idiot.

Comment

he over throws a lot of relatively easy passes, and still makes a lot of bonehead movements in the pocket and gets himself into trouble.
                He had one overthrown pass. And what bonehead movements in the pocket? That one play where a lineman stepped on his foot at the snap? Did you watch today's game?

Comment

Jimmy Raye is an old fart and a ****** OC.
                  Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    He had one overthrown pass. And what bonehead movements in the pocket? That one play where a lineman stepped on his foot at the snap? Did you watch today's game?
                    LOL, just one over throw?

Comment

His only INT was a tipped ball vs Indy.

They mentioned that the offense has been customized to resemble the Utah spread in the shotgun. That worked well with Vernon Davis in the deep middle routes the last 2 games, post patterns went for 3-4 TDs. He's turning that corner of looking at more than 1 receiver.

I thought he had one foot out of town by now, but he signed a new contract last yr. That means SF won't spend a draft pick on a QB.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 11-01-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

LOL, just one over throw?
                        Today. Most of his passes were right on the money, or at least catchable, but the receivers did not catch them. His interception was on a catchable, well-thrown ball.

Comment

Alex Smith is in the same boat with the other busts, Carr, Young, Leinert, Carr, Couch, Akili, McNown, Russell, Leaf, etc.

Belichick wouldn't touch Smith.

Comment

I'm still a believer in Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftWiz View Post
                              Jimmy Raye is an idiot. What do you think Bill Belicheck could do with Alex?
                              Release him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information