X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 ... Super Bowl

Which AFC & NFC team do you see making it to the Super Bowl

P.S. Help My Reputation
    Last edited by Dix-n-Cider; 11-02-2009, 01:38 AM.

Uh, kind of early to call this, but I'll go Colts and Saints!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'm going Colts and Saints too.

Comment

No Saints In Super Bowl Imo
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Ravens vs Saints :)
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Bears over Cleveland

Comment

St louis cleveland, clearly

Comment

Eagles v. Steelers :D

Don't knock it, they were down and out and both are back on the rise and both teams have had great success this decade, have a nice mix of veteran and young players and I think they're built for the long haul. I think the Saints will start to collapse towards the end of the season, don't know why but I don't think they can keep this rapid pace and offensive teams usually don't make it far in the playoffs and their defense can be beaten.

EDIT: And remember that the Saints beat the Eagles when they didn't have McNabb playing and even still the Eagles had a close game for the first half until they fell behind and Kolb just started slinging it recklessly while trying to do too much.
                Last edited by Thumper; 11-01-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Patriots vs. Vikings

Comment

Vikings vs. Vikings.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Way too early for me to make a prediction maybe By Week 14 or so there will be a clearer picture...

it's not always the teams that start the hottest (although they do set themselves up in good position) but the teams who can get hot, and play their best football late in Nov, into December that are the most dangerous come Playoff time.

Comment

The Youngs win the championship, mark it down, MarioPalmer said it first, Young just wins, and because he just wins the Tennesse Young's will win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                          The Youngs win the championship, mark it down, MarioPalmer said it first, Young just wins, and because he just wins the Tennesse Young's will win the Super Bowl.
                          The Tennessee Young's? Not the Fightin' Jeff Fishas?

Comment

Patriots vs. Saints

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Texans - Falcons

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information