Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's your 10 point spread Seattle.

Comment

• Who was the one asking for everyone to eat Stafford crow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        I was more of just joking about a certain giants fans comments.
        Well what will go overlooked, pretty much like always, is how excellent Eli was today. He just wasn't given the chance at the end of the game. Game was close. With 2 great QBs no suprise, the team with the ball at the end won.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Who still thinks the Titans shouldn't have replaced Kerry Collins with Vince Young?
          I was thinking Young should have been playing weeks ago but they beat the Jags and Niners and both of them stink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Who was the one asking for everyone to eat Stafford crow?
            Babylon I believe.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Brodeur, why is it that neither of your teams enjoy holding double-digit leads?
              Because apparently causing me pain is fun. Just look at the Wings yesterday or the Pistons in general.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• At least Eli will now have the month of January to prepare for the Double Stuff Racing League Championship

Comment

• LOL, My dad came back home with a picture of a guy with a Florida gators and Patriots jersey. You know your a bandwagon fan when.....

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Well what will go overlooked, pretty much like always, is how excellent Eli was today. He just wasn't given the chance at the end of the game. Game was close. With 2 great QBs no suprise, the team with the ball at the end won.
                    Two very good QBs, not great.

Comment

• Vince Young wins games mother *******.

Comment

• River magic baby! So money, and it's a shame the wideouts couldn't catch a cold today or he'd have looked even better.

Comment

Who was the one asking for everyone to eat Stafford crow?
                          That was me, i actually said come and get your wuppin. Way to rub it in.

Thing with Detroit is you cant be sure how many of those ints were on Stafford or the receivers. The one where Johnson couldnt get up over a 5-10 Trufant i'm going to take my chances on that one all day long. CJ is not 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Vince Young wins games mother *******.
                            That's all that counts, #### style points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              He threw no picks and played well, I'm sure most people would figure Eli COULD do that too, but I dont think too many people would believe Eli > Rivers.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                That was me, i actually said come and get your wuppin. Way to rub it in.
                                As opposed to what you were trying to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information