Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-3 DE's playing OLB in a 3-4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4-3 DE's playing OLB in a 3-4

    Who are some 4-3 DE's you think could make the switch to OLB in a 3-4?


  • #2
    Cliff Avril would make a great 3-4 OLB.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


    DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

    Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dwight Freeney would have been like Elvis Dumervil, only better.

      Comment


      • #4
        Julius Peppers?
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

        “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          Cliff Avril would make a great 3-4 OLB.
          He did better than fellow Purdue DE, Anthony Spencer, did in LB drills at the combine, imo.

          Whenever I feel like simming in madden or w/e, I've moved Avril to 34 OLB a bunch of times. haha.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Julius Peppers?
            That's what he wants and a lot of people doubt him because, of his size but, I think he would make for a fantastic 34 OLB. Obviously better years ago but, he could def. still do it. If Greg Ellis could be a very good OLB for a couple of years, Peppers could be a great one.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • #7
              Robert Geathers has always screamed 34 outside backer to me. I'd really like to see him play that position.

              ^A Bonekrusher production^
              #15
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

              Comment


              • #8
                Avril's the first name that came to mind. Everette Brown too.

                Barwin...Osi...Tuck before he put on size (maybe still)...Freeney...Patrick Kerney would be awesome in a 3-4 once he learned the position (like all these guys)...Maybin possibly...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  Dwight Freeney would have been like Elvis Dumervil, only better.
                  This.


                  I always felt he couldve been the best 3-4 OLB since LT if he were ever in that scheme.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
                    Avril's the first name that came to mind. Everette Brown too.

                    Barwin...Osi...Tuck before he put on size (maybe still)...Freeney...Patrick Kerney would be awesome in a 3-4 once he learned the position (like all these guys)...Maybin possibly...

                    That is the scheme he started in, actually.

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Osi would be sweet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          I don't think Kampman fits the 3-4 olb position very well.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Trent Cole, he drops into coverage at times in the zone blitz defense and he is certainly athletic enough to play the position.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              That's what he wants and a lot of people doubt him because, of his size but, I think he would make for a fantastic 34 OLB. Obviously better years ago but, he could def. still do it. If Greg Ellis could be a very good OLB for a couple of years, Peppers could be a great one.
                              Right now he's playing better than ever in his career, there's no doubt he could make the switch, provided he could adjust to the assignments etc.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information