No announcement yet.

Take Players From Your Rivals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengals: Carson Palmer. We really need a QB.
    Steelers: James Harrison. Pass rusher please.
    Ravens: Haloti Ngata. Ngata and Rogers together. Try and stop it.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
      Bengals: Carson Palmer. We really need a QB.
      Steelers: James Harrison. Pass rusher please.
      Ravens: Haloti Ngata. Ngata and Rogers together. Try and stop it.

How is Kamerion Wimbley doing for you?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        Raiders
        KC:Dwayne Bowe WR. When Schilens comes back and having Bowe would be a big help.
        DEN:Ryan Clady LT. Better OT in the game right now. Have him as the LT and Henderson as the RT woud be great
        SD:Phillip Rivers QB. Alot better than Russell thats for sure. I like his leadership too.

Our D is good enough to win with, add these 3 guys and we probably could be 5-3 right now

I would say if the Raiders had those three guys they would be 6-2 at least.

Comment

KC- Tyson Jackson
          OAK-Richard Seymour. Having these 2 would move our ends from pretty meh to pretty darn good.
          SD- I hear Philip Rivers is a decent option at backup punter.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Bengals:

Cleveland - Joshua Cribbs. Easy choice, hes' arguably their best player playing in one of our weakest positions at returner.

Baltimore - Ray Rice. I'd make Benson the main back, splitting time with both the Rutger's backs in Rice and Leonard. Would probably be the best 3 headed monster to ever be created.

Pittsburgh - Troy Polamalu. Our safeties are pretty average right now. I like Crocker for a lot of different reasons, but there is no safety on our roster that is even close to Polamalu's ability, and he would instantly make our good defense great (or close to it).

Comment

Ten- Cortland Finnegan
              Jax-MJD
              Hou-Demeco Ryans
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Texans

Our division is packed with talent and it was hard to choose who I wanted.

Colts- Manning, now we win the division.

Jags- Henderson

Titans- VY.... I kid. Michael Griffin

Comment

denver: Royal (between Jackson and Floyd, lawlz), Clady
                  kc: I guess...no one?
                  Oakland: Aso, Seymour

Comment

for the Rams

ARZ - Larry Fitzgerald
                    SEA - Aaron Curry or Lofa Tatupu
                    SF - Patrick Willis

Comment

I don't get the Bengals fans taking Cribbs over Joe Thomas or Shaun Rogers. A special teamer over an All-Pro left tackle or nose tackle? Doesn't make sense to me.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Atlanta - Roddy White need a second WR
                        New Orleans - Drew Brees
                        Tampa - Kellen Winslow

Hello superbowl

Comment

WAS - Colt Brennan. lol. nah. Albert Haynesworth.
                          PHI - Asante Samuel.
                          NYG - Chris Snee.

Comment

For the Pats

Miami-Ronnie Brown. I'd take Ronnie just over Jake Long, Vollmer looks good but either could play RT. We need to add an impact player on offense and who better than Ronnie, the guy is a best and would give us a dynamic back. He can do it all, he would be a stud here. We need a pass rusher but Brown is too good to pass up, it really comes down to him and Long (I really like Donald Thomas too).

Jets-Darelle Revis. We have some young corners but Revis would be too good to pass up, he'd give us a shutdown corner. I was looking towards the pass rush but Revis has much more value than any of there pass rushers. I though about Manglod, Leon Washington, Kerry Rhodes, and even Braylon/Keller.

Bills-Aaron Schoebel I guess, we need a pass rush. I would say he isn't a great fit but he is probably the best pass rusher in the division. Don't really know who else to take from the Bills; Puz and Whitner crossed my mind too. Stroud maybe if he could play end.

There is some talent in the AFC East, but not really too many players who would be sure thing additions for our team at our big weaknesses (linebacker). The Colts, Chargers, and Steelers are all big rivals and if I could pick a player from one of those teams it would be easier since they have some premier pass rushing talent.
                            Last edited by Don Vito; 11-06-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I don't get the Bengals fans taking Cribbs over Joe Thomas or Shaun Rogers. A special teamer over an All-Pro left tackle or nose tackle? Doesn't make sense to me.
                              My thinking was I could still get an all pro LT in Gaither from the Ravens and DRAMATICALLY upgrade the return game with Cribbs. Plus I like our defensive tackles and think Cribbs would be a bigger upgrade than Rogers.

Seriously this o-line would be huge:
                              LT - Jared Gaither 6'9 350
                              LG - Andrew Whitworth 6'7 335
                              C - Kyle Cook 6'3 310
                              RG - Bobbie Williams 6'4 345
                              RT - Andre Smith 6'4 340

Comment

Our offensive line is beastly, Joe Thomas may be better than anyone or everyone our line (I'm not saying he is or isn't, just don't want to debate it) but it's like if you drive Porsche and live in a box, sure a Ferrari would be nice, but a house would probably be a higher priority. As far as Shaun Rodgers goes, that was just an over sight. But I actually like our potential starting DT's in Peko and Sims.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information