Week 9 Write Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niel89 View Post

I completely understand why the Falcon bench was upset. That was late and it was on their franchise qb.
    Coach Smith is the man! He is the nicest guy you will ever meet. But wow, he flipped out, and rightly so!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      You do realize that we have the exact same avatar, right?
      Party foul!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

cassel is exactly what i thought he was. a decent qb who needs a good offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          Bears suck.
          As do the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
            cassel is exactly what i thought he was. a decent qb who needs a good offensive line.
            Dennis Green?

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
              I think we know how good Cassel was with an offensive line

and while Rodgers' line sucks, he's not exactly Peyton Manning at getting rid of the ball
              New England's line was **** last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                As do the Chiefs.
                we suck more, never had a chance in the game

Comment

someone rep blindsite for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    someone rep blindsite for me.
                    Done......

Comment

I'm personally speechless about the Giants.

I felt like we gave that game away. We're finding ways to lose. We're a work in progress, but at 5-4, you can't be a work in progress.

It either has to come together now, or the season is over.

I am thoroughly impressed with SD's weapons on offense. The guys are so big and tall, even when theyre covered, theyre open. The Giants played that pass attack almost flawlessly, getting to Rivers and covering their guys. But their targets are just so big, Rivers just throws it up to them and they get it.

That passing game is deadly. Vincent Jackson is the new Plaxico Burress. Maybe better. He's a complete stud.

Just imagine if they get a run game going. That offense could be dynamic.

Comment

Whats up with the Giants D line, they don't seem to play with the same intensity they did last year. Did loosing Steve Spags affect them that much?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Whats up with the Giants D line, they don't seem to play with the same intensity they did last year. Did loosing Steve Spags affect them that much?
                          Well...

Yes, and no.

Yes, because Steve does a much better job at blitzing than Sheridan does, and did a much better job with line stunts, and moving guys around on the line to create matchup problems with the opposition's protections.

No, because Osi is not completely back yet (you can see it everytime he tries to rush inside and can't bullrush for crap and just stands there), Tuck still has that shoulder, and I think this week was the first time in awhile we had quality DT play.

Canty has made a HUGE different in our DT duo.

Not to mention, our DTs are worse now than they ever were before, minus Canty. With Canty now, I think our dline should improve tremendously. Which it did.

The entire defense played fine (minus CWeb surprisingly), its just that SD's targets are sooo big, you can defend them perfectly and still give up the big play bc they just have to throw it up there on single coverage.

Most of the time, bc their targets are so big, as long as you throw it up, they'll get it.

Comment

Believe me I think Landry has been an utter bust so far in his career, but I don't think the hit was as dirty as people say. It was a 3rd and 3, Landry was sprinting to stop Ryan who was near the marker and he hit him. It's not nearly as dirty as people perceive. If that's Josh Johnson no one gives a crap. What I don't understand though is why the hell Deangelo was in there. He said he went in there to pull out Landry but Landry left right away along with Ryan and no one confronted Landry. Landry and Ryan seemed to be cool with each other, because again it wasn't that dirty of a play if you are playing football and don't consider who it is being hit. Deangelo is a pssy who can't play football and I wish Mike Smith would have ripped his head off. Funny thing though is that I'm pretty sure Smith thought Deangelo was the one who hit Ryan.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

The Ravens are pissing me off! No intensity at all on D we wont make the playoffs unless we get our act together. I doubt it happens

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                Well...

Yes, and no.

Yes, because Steve does a much better job at blitzing than Sheridan does, and did a much better job with line stunts, and moving guys around on the line to create matchup problems with the opposition's protections.

No, because Osi is not completely back yet (you can see it everytime he tries to rush inside and can't bullrush for crap and just stands there), Tuck still has that shoulder, and I think this week was the first time in awhile we had quality DT play.

Canty has made a HUGE different in our DT duo.

Not to mention, our DTs are worse now than they ever were before, minus Canty. With Canty now, I think our dline should improve tremendously. Which it did.

The entire defense played fine (minus CWeb surprisingly), its just that SD's targets are sooo big, you can defend them perfectly and still give up the big play bc they just have to throw it up there on single coverage.

Most of the time, bc their targets are so big, as long as you throw it up, they'll get it.
                                I agree with this in general, but it must be said; don't confuse quality DT play with what you see when playing the Chargers. Our run blocking is literally nonexistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information