No announcement yet.

Week 10 Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you have been watching the vikings games, they very rarely finish games. But I'm pretty sure that the Saints are the same way. No homer, I would give the edge to the Vikings at this point. We have been able to stop the pass against the best passing team in the NFL, and we have been able to consistently get pressure. I was flaming pissed after the game on Sunday. The Vikings were being complacent and I was very irate. If we would have played a better team, like the Seahawks, we would have lost that game. I see the Vikings melting down vs. the Bears and the Giants. Final record prediction, 13-3.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabsoule
      9. Houston Texans (5-4) – The Texans haven't allowed a 100+ yard rusher since week 3 and host the red hot Titans and Chris Johnson on MNF. Somethings gotta give.
      CJ vs Texans DEF...I know who I got my money on. :D

The Texans are giving up 4.7 YPC to opposing offenses, which ranks them 28th in the league in that area. They're also 29th in rushes against with 210. They haven't faced a team since Week 3 that have committed to the run like the Titans will while also possessing a RB of CJ's caliber.

This game'll be a bloodbath though. Guys were playing plenty past the whistle last game, a few fight broke out, and even Jason Jones got ejected. Should be a good one. :)
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I must say, the Broncos this year are like the Vikings of the early decade. Win their first 6 games, then drop 4 in a row and barely make the playoffs. I see that happening. And Vince Young just wins gaymes.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          CJ vs Texans DEF...I know who I got my money on. :D

The Texans are giving up 4.7 YPC to opposing offenses, which ranks them 28th in the league in that area. They're also 29th in rushes against with 210. They haven't faced a team since Week 3 that have committed to the run like the Titans will while also possessing a RB of CJ's caliber.

This game'll be a bloodbath though. Guys were playing plenty past the whistle last game, a few fight broke out, and even Jason Jones got ejected. Should be a good one. :)
          Yeah, I picked the Texans but am really unsure. The Titans are on a hot streak but have allowed opponents to score in bunches, which is what the Texans do best. I'm really looking forward to this game. I have no rooting interested either way but it seems like a great one following the most recent Monday night debacle (see Ravens @ Browns).
          Last edited by diabsoule; 11-18-2009, 01:50 AM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

Meh, I wouldn't say the Cowboys are better on paper, but they definately had the momentum and were expected to win.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Yeah, I picked the Texans but am really unsure. The Titans are on a hot streak but have allowed opponents to score in bunches, which is what the Texans do best. I'm really looking forward to this game. I have no rooting interested either way but it seems like a great on following the most recent Monday night debacle (see Ravens @ Browns).
              The only reason why I like the Titans, aside from my homerism, is because the Texans will be without Owen Daniels this time. He tore us up on 3rd Down last time around, which was a killer. Schaub played the best game I've ever seen him play too. Every single pass was perfectly placed. Hopefully, he won't be as in the zone this time around. :D
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Good job. I dont really see anything I disagree with.

Comment

I agree with just about everything. Just not the Raiders being better than the Rams. They may have more wins on the season, but they're terrible.

Comment

I'd flip the Colts and Saints at this point.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                      I agree with just about everything. Just not the Raiders being better than the Rams. They may have more wins on the season, but they're terrible.
                      And so are the Rams, it's no different. We've both had our share of blowout losses, too. Our resume is the slightly more impressive one at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        I'd flip the Colts and Saints at this point.
                        I was thinking that when making them out but decided upon keeping the Saints there one more week. They were playing against the Rams with a 3/4 of their secondary out and Sed Ellis out. I guess the Colts could make the same argument, however, their backups have seen more playing time than ours have.

We'll see how things go this week.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Yeah, but we played the Rams while the Colts played the Pats. They definitely go to #1 for me personally.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Pot, meet kettle.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                              Pot, meet kettle.
                              They have the #1b RB in the league though!

(Sorry, couldn't help it! SJAXisaBEAST)
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I could buy Jackson being 1b, if Chris Johnson is 1a, and AD is #0.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information