No announcement yet.

The best race left in the NFL...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like other people have said and C.Johnson is having a freak year that you don't see that often he has my vote. (That is if I had a vote):)

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      Philip Rivers is having a legit MVP type season. I haven't read through this entire thread, but I'm not sure I've seen his name anywhere. Someone mentioned Revis, Woodson, and Gates before Rivers? Something is wrong here.
      Rivers is putting up yet another great season, but he's totally overshadowed right now. There's no real argument for putting him above Peyton, Brees or Favre.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        You watching D. Brees right now? I can't argue against him right now.
        This could go down as one of the closest votes in history. I'm seriously torn over at least 3 or 4 legitimate candidates. This has been one hell of a year for the league.

Comment

NFL is by far the best entertainment in sports no question.

(Insert soccer argument here)

I know its huge around the world but it doesn't touch the NFL in my book.
          Last edited by Splat; 11-30-2009, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't C Me View Post
            You're using point against as the sole definition of defensive ranking? Colts have a middle of the road defense, as evidenced by their yardage statistics.
            You do realize that purpose of football is to score points, not gain yards. Right? Which defense would you rather have: One that gives up 330 yards and 17 points per game or one that gives up 290 yards per game but 24 points per game? Because it sounds to me that you think the Giants have a top five defense, yet the Colts is "middle of the road."

I don't understand why you think so highly of yourself. It is possible for you to be wrong on occasion, it happens to all of us. But no, not Moses. You'll make absurd arguments even when you are factually proved wrong just because you don't want to admit it to yourself. I'll stop feeding the troll though. If you think you're right, than be my guest.

Comment

1- Manning
              2- Brees
              3- Favre

I think those are the only ones with a real shot. CJ, ARod, and Rivers are all having MVP type seasons but I think they'll be overshadowed by the top 3...and understandably so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
                My MVPs

1. Darrelle Revis
                2. Chris Johnson
                3. Peyton Manning
                4. Charles Woodson
                5. Antonio Gates

the slobber fest over these qbs is disturbing. you see the top 5 and they are all qbs. why not call it the most valuable qb if the media is going to turn the award into the heisman (aka, the boobie award). how about giving credit to a guy who has mastered his craft when every rule in place is against him. no touching the receiver, breathing on the receiver, or looking at the receiver. thats the nfl though, they want high scoring games and they have to cheat the players, game, and the fans to get them. a complete and utter joke. will someone please remove gene washington from the comp committe? i cant stand it!!
                You have to understand how important the QB position is in football. A top QB can take a team from mediocre to amazing. A top TE or CB can add some extra dimensions to a team but can't really carry a team to the top alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  Philip Rivers is having a legit MVP type season. I haven't read through this entire thread, but I'm not sure I've seen his name anywhere. Someone mentioned Revis, Woodson, and Gates before Rivers? Something is wrong here.
                  Rivers is the MVP of my heart but not about to win MVP this year. Would've made a decent argument last year since he unquestionably had the best stats but ultimately Hochuli and a couple other bad breaks cost him a winning season and made it impossible.

Comment

I was just saying Rivers could be in the discussion, though that list could get extensive with so many stellar offensive campaigns compared to years past. A QB heading one of the top 3 teams in the league is where the MVP will reign. Sorry CJ.
                    Last edited by 619; 11-30-2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      I was just saying Rivers could be in the discussion, though that list could get extensive with so many stellar offensive campaigns compared to years past. One of the QBs heading the top 3 teams in the league is where the MVP will reign. Sorry CJ.
                      He should be in the discussion but probably not higher than 4. Run the table and get the 2 seed...he could beat out a couple guys. But ultimately it's a media award and Peyton is undefeated/Favre is God. Brees can't be God too so he gets to be the Holy Spirit and the Son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                        1- Manning
                        2- Brees
                        3- Favre

I think those are the only ones with a real shot. CJ, ARod, and Rivers are all having MVP type seasons but I think they'll be overshadowed by the top 3...and understandably so.
                        Wait what? I hope you are not referring to Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Brees can't be God too so he gets to be the Holy Spirit and the Son.
                          Um, no. He's Breesus.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Drew Breeeeeesss

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Um, no. He's Breesus.
                              That's who the son is

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                Wait what? I hope you are not referring to Aaron Rodgers.
                                Nope, I think he was talking about Andy Roddick.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information