Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best race left in the NFL...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The best race left in the NFL...

    is Peyton Manning vs. Brett Favre to become the first player in NFL history to win 4 MVPs.

    Actually, 3.5 :D :D :D

    But for real, it's between these two guys and while I think the evidence supports Peyton unquestionably until he loses, both of these Canton bound mofos are having insane seasons.

    Brett on the season: 2269 yards, 17 tds to 3 ints, 107.5, 1 loss

    next, Peyton's stats: 2872 yards, 20 tds to 7 ints, 104.2

    Crazy. Favre the Viking is so old he forgot how to throw picks. Peyton can add another medal to the collection too. NFL is great this year.

  • #2
    also I ponder the fact that "if" this is Favre last season could Manning pass him for most consecutive starts, i know it's far fetched but he is #2 on the list

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll give it to Peyton as of now, he's on pace to break Marino's yardage record and hasn't lost yet. Can't really vote against that. The race definitely isn't over yet though.

      Comment


      • #4
        If the Titans keep winning, Chris Johnson has to be in the MVP discussion..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          If the Titans keep winning, Chris Johnson has to be in the MVP discussion..

          He should be, but unless they somehow make the playoffs he won't win it.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think Brees would be in the discussion before Favre imo.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

            “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              He should be, but unless they somehow make the playoffs he won't win it.
              If they win their next 6 games. I think he should be.

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                If they win their next 6 games. I think he should be.
                Well if they did that he would be a lock. But there is now way the Titans beat the Texans, Colts, Cardinals, Chargers, and Dolphins

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Well if they did that he would be a lock. But there is now way the Titans beat the Texans, Colts, Cardinals, Chargers, and Dolphins
                  You are correct sir. I'm feeling too lazy at this point in the morning to look at their schedule.

                  sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like Manning's chances the NFL has a hard on for giving it to QBs. Part of me thinks though, Given Favre's media juggernautness, he'll have to set himself apart a little more.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Most Valuable Player: Peyton Manning

                      Offensive Player of the Year: Chris Johnson


                      If Manning slips up though, Brees and Farve are right behind him...I just don't think he'll mess up. ;)
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                      [@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Brett Favre has forgotten more about interceptions than Jay Cutler himself will ever now.


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i love how the jets werent allowed to trade favre to the vikings or they wouldve given up 2 1sts to the packers because of the trade, and favre says: **** that, just pulls the same move he did on the packers again just to hurt them more lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            is Peyton Manning vs. Brett Favre to become the first player in NFL history to win 4 MVPs.

                            Actually, 3.5 :D :D :D

                            But for real, it's between these two guys and while I think the evidence supports Peyton unquestionably until he loses, both of these Canton bound mofos are having insane seasons.

                            Brett on the season: 2269 yards, 17 tds to 3 ints, 107.5, 1 loss

                            next, Peyton's stats: 2872 yards, 20 tds to 7 ints, 104.2

                            Crazy. Favre the Viking is so old he forgot how to throw picks. Peyton can add another medal to the collection too. NFL is great this year.


                            I thought you were going to say Denver and San Diego? you know you were thinking about it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              i love how the jets werent allowed to trade favre to the vikings or they wouldve given up 2 1sts to the packers because of the trade, and favre says: **** that, just pulls the same move he did on the packers again just to hurt them more lol
                              Laugh out loud about it all you want but its hurting the bear's chances at the division right now too.

                              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

                              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information