• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    JaMarcus russel.
    Only if the race is downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
      if you're afraid of a professional football player hurting themself running in a straight line...what has this game come to
      IIRC Rashean Mathis hurt something in the Pro Bowl talent competition and the injury (don't remember what is was) bothered him the next season.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Jordy Nelson doesn't race mortals but imagine if he did. He would make Chris Johnson look slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Day One Pick View Post
          Reminds me of a girl I picked up one night years ago when I was really, really drunk.
          I don't care what you drank, there is no excuse.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Chris Johnson is a wuss. If he had balls he'd call out Usain Bolt.
            LOL, he actually did. I remember him telling a reporter that he was game for it if Usain wanted to do it. I think Chris would stand a chance in the 40 but no way in a 100. Bolt is one of the freakiest athletes ever.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Deion Sanders and Bo Jacksons' 40 times are all rumors because I don't think they were electronically timing people back then, but I think both reportedly ran somewhere in the 4.1 range but who knows how accurate that is. I do know that the size Bo Jackson was that he's by far the most impressive physical specimen to play football IMO.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

if i recall correctly I believe Deion ran a 4.21 and bo jackson a 4.19...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  if i recall correctly I believe Deion ran a 4.21 and bo jackson a 4.19...
                  This was before man harnessed the power of lightning though and therefore these are not electronically timed 40s.

Comment

I remember Robert Edwards former Pats rb out of Georgia blowing out his knee at a flag football game in Hawaii. Never really the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      This was before man harnessed the power of lightning though and therefore these are not electronically timed 40s.
                      But not before man harnessed the power of style.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Chris Johnson of the Raiders ran a 4.18 (hand-timed I think) seven years ago, so it's no sure thing that CJ is even the fastest Chris Johnson in the league.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                          Chris Johnson of the Raiders ran a 4.18 (hand-timed I think) seven years ago, so it's no sure thing that CJ is even the fastest Chris Johnson in the league.
                          Yeah, he has "4.18" tattooed on his leg

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                            Unless Chris Johnson (Raiders) has kept that speed after 7 years (He's in his 30's now, I believe), then I'd put my money on CJ.

All of this is just in good fun, but I remember a few seasons ago when Braylon Edwards and Donte Stallworth raced each other while barefoot to see who was faster. One of them ended up injuring their foot in the race, so definitely do this in the offseason when the Titans season isn't on the line. :D

Oh, and like Doughey said earlier, CJ has said he can't take Bolt in the 100m dash, but he said he'd be up for a 40-yard dash. Part of CJ's speed is that he hits top gear after 2 steps, where as Bolt is a longer strider who takes a little longer to hit his top gear but when he does it's unmatched. Walter Dix from FSU, who competed against Bolt in the Olympics, beat CJ in these NCAA track events so that'll tell you how CJ compares to Bolt (I think Dix was 3rd in the 100m dash, but it was due to a few disqualifications ahead of him).
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

This Usain Bolt comparison is just ridiculous. There actually were some nerds that crunched the numbers and figured out Bolt ran the 40 in around 3.8-3.9. So the 40 of 100m dash, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Thats a baller right here

Is there an active player (in full gear) that anyone can think of that is faster then CJ is on the open field? Hester maybe? DeSean Jackson?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information