Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shanahan to Redskins? Or Cowboys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shanahan to Redskins? Or Cowboys?

    http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...#ixzz0ZzpberRm

    Former Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan has been in discussions to become the Washington Redskins' next head coach, according to two NFL sources.

    The two sides still have some issues to work through, however, before an agreement is reached. The 4-9 Redskins long have been eliminated from playoff contention and have three games remaining with coach Jim Zorn.

    Redskins owner Daniel Snyder began housecleaning Wednesday with Bruce Allen replacing Vinny Cerrato as general manager. One NFL source said that when Shanahan spoke with the Buffalo Bills last month about their new front-office/coaching openings, Allen was to be included in the package there.

  • #2
    Reunited and it feels so good...

    Comment


    • #3
      Good hire of course but.. when is Dan Snyder gonna go bankrupt?

      Also, sucks for the Bills.. looks like Holmgren to Cleveland and Shanahan to Washington.. who's left for them?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Good hire of course but.. when is Dan Snyder gonna go bankrupt?

        Also, sucks for the Bills.. looks like Holmgren to Cleveland and Shanahan to Washington.. who's left for them?
        Maybe Billick?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Good hire of course but.. when is Dan Snyder gonna go bankrupt?

          Also, sucks for the Bills.. looks like Holmgren to Cleveland and Shanahan to Washington.. who's left for them?
          They can have Lovie Smith.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Splat View Post
            Reunited and it feels so good...

            Id rather have Allen and Shannon draft a young runningback in the 2nd or 4th round and make them their young CP.

            (Noel Devine)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FloridaSkinzFan View Post
              Id rather have Allen and Shannon draft a young runningback in the 2nd or 4th round and make them their young CP.

              (Best/Dwyer)
              Fixed that for ya :).

              #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions


              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't know why these hot coaching candidates don't wait till the end of the season to see what other job openings there are.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  I don't know why these hot coaching candidates don't wait till the end of the season to see what other job openings there are.
                  Yeah. Shanahan was supposed to be going to Dallas!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I liked Gruden for them better, but Shanny is going to be good for Colt. Redskins better hope Shanny doesn't screw up their defense.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      I liked Gruden for them better, but Shanny is going to be good for Colt. Redskins better hope Shanny doesn't screw up their defense.
                      if thats even possible ;)


                      RIP, Sean Taylor.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Good hire of course but.. when is Dan Snyder gonna go bankrupt?

                        Also, sucks for the Bills.. looks like Holmgren to Cleveland and Shanahan to Washington.. who's left for them?
                        Tony Dungy and Michael Vick.

                        It will be a package deal, of course. :)

                        Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Is he going to co-coach with Gruden? :D

                          This is me crossing my fingers and hoping Colt and Shanny make sweet music together.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            Tony Dungy and Michael Vick.

                            It will be a package deal, of course. :)
                            Do it! Doooo it!!!!!

                            Unless Perry beats the Pats. Then Fewell/Brohm all the way!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Damnit You Were Supposed To Come To Chicago!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information