Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady Quinn on IR, the return of Lord Anderson.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Quinn on IR, the return of Lord Anderson.

Everyones favorite quarterback has returned for the 2 last games of the season. Ready to improve upon his 2-17 performance, Lord Anderson will be back with a vengeance. Raiders fans should be scared, because it won't be Jerome Harrison or Josh Cribbs breaking records this week, no it will be Lord Anderson throwing for 10 touchdowns or 700 yards. In my opinion the Browns Raiders should be flexed to the Sunday Night game because not enough viewers will be able to watch this offensive Juggernaut take the reins and storm the nfl.

Derek Anderson can come to the Vikings.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

charlie frye is going to be ready to prove all his critics wrong this week, and he's gonna have a chip on his shoulder against the team that doubted him and tried to end his career; at any rate this is bound to be one of the biggest storylines of the year in the nfl, charlie frye vs derek anderson, two generals bringing their troops into battle

Comment

Lord Anderson. He will expose Nnamdi Asumugha as just another wannabe and that the Raiders should have kept the great and powerful Fabian Washington instead.

Fabian Washington. He would have saved the Raiders season.

Comment

I am honestly stunned that we are being treated to a Charlie Frye/Derek Anderson Bowl.

Truly, Christmas is a time for joy and happy spirits.

Comment

This is the best christmas gift I have ever received, and will be the best browns game i will ever attend.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              I am honestly stunned that we are being treated to a Charlie Frye/Derek Anderson Bowl.

Truly, Christmas is a time for joy and happy spirits.
              i'm looking forward to the johnnie lee higgins vs brandon mcdonald matchup

Comment

Derek Anderson is going to throw the ball for 500 yards, in one attempt.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Anderson is going to have a fluke game this weekend, which is going to further mess everything up for the Browns. They're going to have another QB battle resulting in confusion and another bad season, even with all the talent they have. Look at what the RUNNING game did to win for us over Kansas City.

Start Brett Ratliff!

Comment

Originally posted by ROADBLOCK View Post
                    Anderson is going to have a fluke game this weekend, which is going to further mess everything up for the Browns. They're going to have another QB battle resulting in confusion and another bad season, even with all the talent they have. Look at what the RUNNING game did to win for us over Kansas City.

Start Brett Ratliff!
                    Lord Anderson disapproves, you will be smited soon.

Comment

Durability concerns are legit at this point. Isn't this his 2nd season in a row going on IR, in which both seasons he didn't even start the year as the starter? So basically he hasn't finished a season and he wasn't even made the starter until late in the year both times, that would worry me.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Durability concerns are legit at this point. Isn't this his 2nd season in a row going on IR, in which both seasons he didn't even start the year as the starter? So basically he hasn't finished a season and he wasn't even made the starter until late in the year both times, that would worry me.
                        Believe it or not, Quinn did start the year. He just got pulled after 4-5 weeks.

his week 1 stat line:

21/35, 205 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I was as happy as everyone when we actally had a winning season and Derek Anderson went to the Pro Bowl. but his supar production in the subsequent years leads me to believe he was a one hit wonder. Back to 3rd string he needs to go!

Comment

I can't believe no one has pointed out Eric Mangini is the head coach of the Browns.

Mangenious (yes, I realize you spell it genius, search urbandictionary for "genious") will manage to screw it up somehow.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Unleash the Dragon!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information