Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    We really dont need you but come on to dc
    Orakpo, Dansby, Fletcher-Baker, McIntosh would be a filthy set of linebackers in the 3-4

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by crossroads View Post
      Is this the part where we call go "come to (insert team name here)!!!!!!!"?
      Yes.

I think he stays in Arizona but could see another team overpaying.

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
        The Cardinals have tagged him twice. Tagging him again, would force them to pay him in the top 5 players in the league. Thats Manning money, and Arizona can not afford that.
        Pretty much this, doubtful he gets tagged again. Out of those four I think the Giants and Miami are the most likely, kind of feel he mentioned the Redskins to drive up the price ;)

Comment

Supaaaa Chahhhhhhgers

Comment

This reminds me of what TJ Houshmandzadeh tried to pull on the Eagles last year.

Comment

isnt he going to be like 29 or 30 by the start of next season? Id rather get a rookie and develop instead of overpaying Dansby

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Giants would be interesting....take over for Pierce. Similar sledge hammer kind of linebackers only Dansby is younger and more athletic.
                not really, as big as Dansby is, he isnt much of a thumper and doesnt take on blockers well. He actually plays better in space and is more of a finesse and athletic guy.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                  not really, as big as Dansby is, he isnt much of a thumper and doesnt take on blockers well. He actually plays better in space and is more of a finesse and athletic guy.
                  Last year, before he got slapped the tag, by Arizona. He wanted to join the G-men. It will be a circus of an offseason, with this man.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                    isnt he going to be like 29 or 30 by the start of next season? Id rather get a rookie and develop instead of overpaying Dansby
                    He turns 29 in November, he still has 3-4 good years in front of him.

Agreed, which is why I think they he would fit well with the Giants. He can do what Pierce has struggled with the last few seasons, matchup with RBs and TEs in space and make plays outside of the tackles.

This reminds me of what TJ Houshmandzadeh tried to pull on the Eagles last year.
                    What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                      Cards cannot afford it.
                      how so? there is no cap

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        how so? there is no cap
                        Wave goodbye because he isn't coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                          I wouldn't mind him in Miami
                          Nor would I. For the right price.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post

What did he do?
                            Basically, the Eagles were in need of a WR, so he went on a radio show and made a bunch of comments about how he was extremely interested in the Eagles. A few days after finding this out, the Eagles find out that TJ was asking for more money with them than he was with other teams, or something along those lines. I'm trying to find a link.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              how so? there is no cap
                              His next tag has to be the the average of the top 5 players in the nfl. Probably 15-20 million, depending on what happens with the Manning, Brees and Brady contracts. Doubt the Cardinals pay him that much for one year and the fact that they haven't come to long term deal over the last two years makes me think he wants to test free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                                The Cardinals have tagged him twice. Tagging him again, would force them to pay him in the top 5 players in the league. Thats Manning money, and Arizona can not afford that.
                                It's Top 5 for his position not the whole league.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information