Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers shopping Cromartie for a RB

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4920302

Can't help but wonder if the Falcons could use Cromartie. How bad has be been the past 2 years? Would he be worth the Falcons 2010 first rounder....or maybe Jason Snelling and their third rounder? What about Michael Turner for Cromartie, straight up? Yeah, none of this will actually happen, and I know Cromartie has been a flop the past 2 years, but CB's with his talent are hard to find.

yea, id say he gets a third rounder at best. First rounder must be a joke lol. Michael Turner straight up for cromartie? What the hell?

Comment

Who the **** would want to give up Michael Turner for Cromartie?

Comment

I would trade Mike Bell for him..... but he is a free agent :(

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4920302

Can't help but wonder if the Falcons could use Cromartie. How bad has be been the past 2 years? Would he be worth the Falcons 2010 first rounder....or maybe Jason Snelling and their third rounder? What about Michael Turner for Cromartie, straight up? Yeah, none of this will actually happen, and I know Cromartie has been a flop the past 2 years, but CB's with his talent are hard to find.
          Cromartie isn't very good in coverage. can't see us taking him in, especially for Turner.

Owner of ScarDraft
          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Sorry, but I don't get all that attached to RB's. Cromartie is a 25 year old CB with great talent. Turner would be lucky to have 2 or 3 more big seasons left in his legs. Yeah, people are down on Cromartie, but there was a time when people were down on Charles Woodson too. It's possible Cromartie could resurrect his career.

Comment

Sorry, but I don't get all that attached to RB's. Cromartie is a 25 year old CB with great talent. Turner would be lucky to have 2 or 3 more big seasons left in his legs. Yeah, people are down on Cromartie, but there was a time when people were down on Charles Woodson too. It's possible Cromartie could resurrect his career.
              I don't disagree but I wouldn't get rid of Snelling or Turner. There is rumor of Cromartie for Norwood straight up.

Owner of ScarDraft
              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Turner only has 2 years of starting TOTAL. You think he's going to have a 4 year career as a starter? It's a ridiculous idea and Cromartie is not as good as you think he is.

Comment

Michael Turner for Cromartie is ridiculous. The Chargers don't expect much from him. They can't.
                  I can get over the fact that he's had some down years and he's still young
                  but the fact that he's scared of contact- that makes me scared to have him on my team

Maroney for Cromartie? Eh
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

This just in...

www.nfl.com/article/php?whatadumbassidea

Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, MJD, and Stephen Jackson to the Chargers for Cromartie. Titans,Vikings, Ravens, Jags and Rams agree on evil experiement to clone an army of limitless potential cornerbacks who refuse to tackle or do anything that involves them getting an owie.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                      I actually clicked the link.....

Comment

If the Falcons don't get a CB before the Draft it's not like the choices they have look all that great. It's far from a guarantee that someone like Patrick Robinson, Parrish Cox or Kyle Wilson will be better in the coming years than Cromartie. If the Falcons traded Turner for Cromartie they could select a RB in the Draft. It's just easier to find RBs than it is CBs. They might be able to get CJ Spiller in the first or maybe Jonathan Dwyer, although I don't think he's worth pick 19 or 20.

Comment

Regardless of whether or not they could find a good RB, he wouldn't be as good as Turner and they would still be stuck with an underachieving wuss at CB.

Comment

Why give up on Turner who could probably get you a 2 round pick, for Cro who is worth nothing other than his return abilities. If it was a pick I would go nothing higher than 5th round, he is so horrible at tackling and coverage.

If they want a Rb give them like the 3rd string rb for Cro.

Comment

They can have Ward and Clayton for Cro.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information