No announcement yet.

Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ben gets more credit than he deserves, frankly. He takes all the credit for "winning 2 superbowls" and no credit for taking a truckload of sacks and causing his online to be discussed as one of the worst in the league.

Schaub is the best answer, I think. The guy puts up elite numbers but nobody really talks about him except to mention him as the guy throwing to Andre.

Rivers gets mentioned as a top talent, it's just that he's a dick and nobody likes him outside of SD.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

CC SD your team chokes in the playoffs including your mom and your family stop the name-calling!

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
        CC SD your team chokes in the playoffs including your mom and your family stop the name-calling!
        You are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
          I think Ben gets more credit than he deserves, frankly. He takes all the credit for "winning 2 superbowls" and no credit for taking a truckload of sacks and causing his online to be discussed as one of the worst in the league.

Schaub is the best answer, I think. The guy puts up elite numbers but nobody really talks about him except to mention him as the guy throwing to Andre.

Rivers gets mentioned as a top talent, it's just that he's a dick and nobody likes him outside of SD.
          Eh...all I have to say is "ends, not means." Can you really argue against the effectiveness of his style? Sure, it ends up in high sack numbers, but ultimately him running around like a chicken with his head cut off leads to more good plays than bad. How many plays did we see him extend with his feet in the Superbowl (especially on that final drive) that Manning would have curled up into a ball and eaten the sack on?

Comment

Dissing the team is okay by me, I diss it all the time. Back it up if you're going to knock Rivers though.

Comment

Imagine if the Raiders had a playoff game for this guy to choke in?

Comment

At least the Raiders have won three super bowls and by the way Jamarcus is young and Rivers has been in the league for a while okay

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Dissing the team is okay by me, I diss it all the time. Back it up if you're going to knock Rivers though.
                  You're more concerned about him dissing Rivers than your mom :) a true fan.

Comment

Rivers has never won a super bowl and the last few years when everybody chose the Chargers to win it all. Who threw those interceptions in the playoff game against the Jets, who talks a lot without backing it up that is Rivers and the Chargers!

Comment

At least the Raiders have won three super bowls and by the way Jamarcus is young and Rivers has been in the league for a while okay
                      There needs to be a rule that if you weren't alive to see your team's Superbowl, you cannot use it as smack talk to another fan.

Seriously dude. The last Raider Superbowl win was in 1980 - thirty years ago. The only two competent head coaches you've had since then (Shannahan and Gruden), you managed to piss off and/or trade for draft picks and cash. Your first round picks scream bust louder than Scarlett Johanssen. And the sad part is that there is no future in sight until your thief owner finally ******* dies.

Seriously, Raider fans shouldn't be allowed to criticize anything except their own team.
                      Last edited by yourfavestoner; 02-17-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                        Haaahaaaha!!

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Eh...all I have to say is "ends, not means." Can you really argue against the effectiveness of his style? Sure, it ends up in high sack numbers, but ultimately him running around like a chicken with his head cut off leads to more good plays than bad. How many plays did we see him extend with his feet in the Superbowl (especially on that final drive) that Manning would have curled up into a ball and eaten the sack on?
                        Agreed. His play has proven to be effective and he's a good QB.

But my point remains. I don't think Ben is underrated and he seems to get a pass on all his negatives.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Rivers has never won a super bowl and the last few years when everybody chose the Chargers to win it all. Who threw those interceptions in the playoff game against the Jets, who talks a lot without backing it up that is Rivers and the Chargers!

How many Super Bowls did Elway win in his first 4 years? How about Manning? Favre? Please just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            How many Super Bowls did Elway win in his first 4 years? How about Manning? Favre? Please just stop.
                            Is the answer 3, 2 and 5 in that order??

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                              It wasn't even close... :D

Comment

Well I was complaining we were missing dumb trolls the other day. My wish has been heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information