Likely Scenarios for Aso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Roy E. Williams for Aso.

I'm sure there was a time, Al was kicking himself for taking Gallery over Roy. Now you can have both!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Obviously Roy E. Williams for Aso.

I'm sure there was a time, Al was kicking himself for taking Gallery over Roy. Now you can have both!
      I always thought Sean Taylor was destined to be a Raider. Oh well, Al has done a lot of self kicking lately.

Comment

Aso is not going to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          I always thought Sean Taylor was destined to be a Raider. Oh well, Al has done a lot of self kicking lately.
          He could really kick himself for not taking any of the players up to Roy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

I doubt he goes anywhere. It would take a lot to trade for him, and that contract is huge.

Him and Revis together would be ridiculous, but I doubt it happens.

Comment

that contract is only one more year (this uncapped one, amirite?) I recall him signing a 2 year deal a year ago.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I don't see Aso being moved. He'll be 29 this season, and has a ridiculous contract with the greater of $16 mil, or the average of the top 5 QBs being completely guaranteed money in the final year. Nobody is going to give up high picks and players for that, and Al isn't going to trade him away for peanuts.

Comment

I would think about it for a long time if I'm Ted Thompson. Our cornerbacks are getting up there in age and we have no one who looks like a full time starter waiting in the wings. Tramon Williams? Eh. Woodson has maybe 2-3 years left after last year and Harris might be done. I'd give up two firsts and maybe even another pick for him. The Packers have the money, have the picks, have the talent around him, and have the need. Just throwing that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    that contract is only one more year (this uncapped one, amirite?) I recall him signing a 2 year deal a year ago.
                    2/19/2009: Signed a three-year, $45.3 million contract.

The first two years, totaling $28.6 million, are fully guaranteed. Another $4.7 million is available through incentives.

To keep Asomugha through 2011, the Raiders must pay him either the franchise number for quarterbacks that year OR $16.875 million, whichever number is greater. If the club fails to exercise the option, Asomugha cannot be franchise tagged and will become an unrestricted free agent.

2010: $755,000 (+ $8 million roster bonus due 3/5 + $7.83 million option bonus due 3/19), 2011: $2.105 million (Club Option), 2012: $3.455 million (Voidable Years), 2013: $4.805 million, 2014: $6.155 million, 2015: Free Agent

source

Basically, yes, he is a FA next year. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Umm...yes he is.
                      based on what?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                        based on what?
                        his underbite. no man with such a cash register can be generous.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Al will want a King's ransom for the best CB in football.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                            Al will want a King's ransom for the best CB in football.
                            or some kid who can run a 4.3

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

What's the deal with trading guys on the franchise tag (Seymour) in combination with a player under contract? Any additional complications?

With no cap and a few crazy owners, you never know what kind of a package Al could get if he sent those two off together.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                or some kid who can run a 4.3
                                If that joke hadn't been used a million times already, it might've been funny.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information