Who is The Best NFL Team Radio Announcer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is The Best NFL Team Radio Announcer

Raiders Radio announcer Greg Papa is the best in the NFL. The love and passion that he has for the Raiders is second to none. The way he calls the game and announces touchdowns are great: Touchdownnnn Raiderssss!

Greg pappa is a joke!

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Papa is alright. I think the best announcers in sports is the San Francisco Giants accouncers Duane Kuiper and Mike Krukow

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I was speaking of NFL announcers but the Giants announcers are not bad.

Comment

I think Mike Keith of the Titans is extremely good, and I like San Diego's guy as well.

Mike Keith is the guy who yells out, "There are no flags on the field! It's a MIRACLE!!!" whenever they show a highlight of the Music City Miracle.

PS. Sorry Bills fans!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

knbr, thats the station right?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

WWL - Jim Henderson. But, I'm biased...
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Paul Allen of the Vikings is pretty ******* good. He is so enthusiastic. I almost prefer to listen to the Vikes on the radio than watch them sometimes because Paul Allen is that good.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

KNBR is a 49ER station, KSFO is a Raiders station.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    WWL - Jim Henderson. But, I'm biased...
                    FTMFW. He's so ******* awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Paul Allen (Minnesota) and Wayne Larivee (Green Bay) are ones I like because they sound like they could spontaniously combust on the result of big plays.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

those carolina announcers are pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                          Raiders Radio announcer Greg Papa is the best in the NFL. The love and passion that he has for the Raiders is second to none. The way he calls the game and announces touchdowns are great: Touchdownnnn Raiderssss!

HAY LOOK GUYZ I MAID ANOTHER RADER HOMER THRED CUZ I LIEK TEH RADERS N TEH RADERS R TEH BEST FOOSBALL TEEM IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL N AFL N CFL AN ALL THOSE OTHER FL'S!!!

AL DAVIES IS TEH AWESOMEST OWNER N SPORTS HE HAS SUM RINGS ON HIS FINGER N UR ALL JUS JEALOUS PLZ JUS AGREE WITH ME THAT THE RADERS ARE WIN EVERYTHIN CUZ IM SICK OF OWNIN U ALL STUPIDS OUT THERE WHO SAY AL DAVIES IS A BATSHIT INSANE OLD GUY PLZ K??????

PS HAVE U SEEN MY BASEBALL???????

Don't you ever get tired of making these posts?

Comment

I do like Mitch Holthus from KC. I think most people are going to be partial to the announcers close to their team though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

i dunno who the dallas announcer is, but the two commentators (Joe Buck and Troy Aikman) are so FREAKING annoying

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information