Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirk Morrison for your 3rd round pick. Who's in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
    Who's playing the weak inside spot for the Bolts next year? That could be a good fit.

He's more of a weak side guy. Doesn't shed blocks well at all. Needs to be kept clean in run defense to be effective.

Used to be good in zone coverage. I think being a Raider broke his spirit, though. He hasn't been worth much of anything for a couple years now.
    Awesome! The Rams need a WLB and I thought of Kirk as more of a SLB. Get 'er done Billy!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I wouldn't. He is about the same as Ben Leber.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        I love Kirk, go Aztecs, but would never support sending a pick to the Raiders.
        What exactly are they gonna do with SD's pick, CC? Honestly? You that scared of Jacoby Ford?

:D
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
          I wouldn't. He is about the same as Ben Leber.

haha silly vikings fans, my friend is a die hard vikings fan not (DHVF) but he thinks Leber is a really good and he thinks Greenway is a god

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            haha silly vikings fans, my friend is a die hard vikings fan not (DHVF) but he thinks Leber is a really good and he thinks Greenway is a god
            Greenway is getting there. But Leber is average.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

really want tennessee to go after him

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                Kirk Morrison - Vilma - Weatherspoon

Nasty
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

The Colts could use him for sure. Brackett's deal is done but we still need a SLB and Morrison would be a good fit IMO.

Comment

The team doesn't want to get rid of him outright because they acknowledge that there isn't a realistic market of interest out there where we can go find his replacement, aside from the draft.

His speed has regressed over the years, probably for the sake of adding on weight to become that "thumper" the team has expected of him since transitioning to the mike position. He's active in the middle and seemingly racks up tackles, always has, sometimes at the expense of placing himself in traffic, which for someone who has issues shedding blockers, isn't the greatest of ideas.

The word out is that Al has held Captain Kirk responsible for the majority of the team's chronic run-stopping troubles, instead of putting the blame where it surely belongs, with the front four.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      Kirk Morrison - Vilma - Weatherspoon

Nasty

Weatherspoon at #32? very unlikely, the fire power necessary to bring you up to the roughly early 20's value he has is like a 2nd and 4th

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post

Weatherspoon at #32? very unlikely, the fire power necessary to bring you up to the roughly early 20's value he has is like a 2nd and 4th
                        The past couple years we have been very active in trade up and down with picks. And Sean Payton wants to get Mr. Williams the "front 7 he wants". I am not saying this would happen at all, but it would be a nice Tio for the next couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information