Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    I doubt we trade Olsen.

Look at it that way: If the coaching staff fails, the coaches gonna be canned anyways. You want to give up on Olsen when after a year he could be very very useful again?

I could see Martz utilize him. Olsen is a little more polished receiving wise than VD was when Martz was in SF. Also with Manumaleuna blocking, he can now use Olsen with a little less pressure.

The numbers are misleading. Yes he had 8 TDs, but they threw at him like a million times in the redzone.

As of now, Greg is an above average TE with potential, but not as great as some make it out to be. Cutler's favorite target was Aro, not really Greg. He spreaded it around pretty good too.

Peppers im very iffy about. But apparently they had the same concerns with Simeon Rice before he got to Tampa and Marinelli seems to be at least a good motivator for the DL being an ex marine and all.
    I don't really see how bold 1 connects with bold 2

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      I don't really see how bold 1 connects with bold 2
      They threw at him in the redzone tons cause:

a. that was the playcall where he was the main target, being a redzone target doesnt necessarily mean he is his favorite target.
      b. Aro didnt play till like week 9

When aro was in the game you kinda got the feeling Cutler was throwing at him a lot, forcing it sometimes. never got the feeling when he wasnt in the game, it felt he was spreading it when Aro wasnt starting

Comment

They threw at him in the redzone tons cause:

a. that was the playcall where he was the main target, being a redzone target doesnt necessarily mean he is his favorite target.
        b. Aro didnt play till like week 9

When aro was in the game you kinda got the feeling Cutler was throwing at him a lot, forcing it sometimes. never got the feeling when he wasnt in the game, it felt he was spreading it when Aro wasnt starting
        oh okay I see. Shame though I really thought Olson would be good after he got drafted..

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I thought Peppers wanted to play OLB in a 3/4 defense. Oh well, $20M in 1 year speaks louder, I guess.
          Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
            If these two can coexist, then why not?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Equals...

Comment

Peppers im very iffy about. But apparently they had the same concerns with Simeon Rice before he got to Tampa and Marinelli seems to be at least a good motivator for the DL being an ex marine and all.
                Screaming in Pep's face won't motivate him. Peppers is a player you're going to love 75% of the time, curse out 15% of the time and be astounded by 10% of the time.

He's a great addition to any defense and the whole "oh he takes plays off bbbbb-but" is a load of crap, sometimes he's less effective and tires, but if the team gives him rest now and then and allows him to be unleashed on defenses and not confined with assignments he'll do a lot of damage.

Comment

I'm not happy he went to the Bears because he makes their defense better. But their defense wont win them games like it did a few years ago. They wont be a threat until Cutler gets some help at WR and OL (I'm hoping Martz doesn't work magic - I don't think he can with the tools he has).

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I'm a sad panda. I will miss Chester Taylor :(

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Who is Peterson's backup now? The Vikes would be stupid to run him into the ground. The way he plays he'll have a short career unless they cap him around 20 carries a game.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                        Who is Peterson's backup now? The Vikes would be stupid to run him into the ground. The way he plays he'll have a short career unless they cap him around 20 carries a game.
                        Shhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                          I'm not happy he went to the Bears because he makes their defense better. But their defense wont win them games like it did a few years ago. They wont be a threat until Cutler gets some help at WR and OL (I'm hoping Martz doesn't work magic - I don't think he can with the tools he has).
                          Maybe not, but if you're going into the fourth qtr and you need a turn over or a sack to end a drive, Peppers is the guy you want leading the charge.

Comment

also, our WRs dont look as bad as people make it out to be. The OL on the other hand is just bad

Comment

also, our WRs dont look as bad as people make it out to be. The OL on the other hand is just bad
                              This is the kool-aid talking.

Comment

no but seriously, what would happen if we draft another WR? add one of those rather average WRs in the FA?

unless we give up some First rounder next year, we cant get anything that is better than what we have right nwo

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information