Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans Witherspoon to sign 3 year contract.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This probably signals the end of the Keith Bulluck and David Thornton era as well.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
      Sweet. The Titans are going full power in 2010.
      I hear this past season Chris Johnson only went super saiyan 2 on the league. He's perfecting super saiyan 3 as we speak. Prepare for CJ3K.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

**** me. He was my #2 target for the Saints after Aaron Kampmann. Needless to say, I really like this signing for Tennessee. I've been of 'Spoon for a while.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Very good signing by the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Tell us more about the boobs.
            it was awesome, i got like 23 boob pics today, ill try to post i them when I get home. SPing Break and Titans FTW!!!!!!
            Last edited by DoughBoy; 03-09-2010, 09:03 PM. Reason: **** me Im drunlk

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              it was awesome, i got like 23 boob pics today, ill try to post i them when I get home. SPing Break and Titans FTW!!!!!!
              Yes this is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                This probably signals the end of the Keith Bulluck and David Thornton era as well.
                :( I'd think Thornton gets cut. Bring KBull back, and put Spoon on DThor's side. Then have McRath as the #4 LB/Special teams.

At least, that's what goes on in my ideal universe where my childhood football heroes are always on the team.

I mean, who wouldn't want to keep this guy around?

You'd lose all journalistic integrity if you didn't, Doughie.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Its a good pick up, Eagles wanted to resign him again, but couldnt do it, till after a week of being released.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Reason: **** me Im drunlk
                    lol... You know it's good when you edit to try and fix it, still miss half of it and misspell the reason on the edit. That's a good day for sure!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

:D :D :p NICE, i think spoon will be good for us

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                        Just saying, there is a reason the Rams traded him ( already with a weak OLB corp ) and then Philly released him.
                        He was amazing in Carolina, average in St Louis, great in philly.

The only reason Philly dropped him is because they have bradley coming back.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

It's a good signing because Witherspoon is basically a Keith Bulluck clone. I've been saying Bulluck has been slipping a bit these past 2 seasons or so, and this signing might make the transition at the position much smoother than a rookie would have.

$11M, $5M guaranteed makes it dirt cheap in today's NFL for a potential multi year starter too. Hopefully he holds up health wise.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
                            Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

It's a good signing because Witherspoon is basically a Keith Bulluck clone. I've been saying Bulluck has been slipping a bit these past 2 seasons or so, and this signing might make the transition at the position much smoother than a rookie would have.

$11M, $5M guaranteed makes it dirt cheap in today's NFL for a potential multi year starter too. Hopefully he holds up health wise.
                            Heresy! Take it back Ozzie!!! :(
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

he's drunk and he's seen boobies and the titans sign an ILB and we get the link to the ILB story... I really really hate this forum sometimes.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Heresy! Take it back Ozzie!!! :(
                                He's a leader like few other defenders in the league, and that will be missed, but the big plays got fewer and further between and it seems most games lately all that really stood out about Bulluck was times where he'd miss a tackle or a coverage assignment. He had a few great bat downs, some nice INTs, and I know the scheme doesn't lend itself to generating Bulluck sack or TFL stats, but I think we're at the stage now where he shouldn't have been given an automatic starter role anymore, regardless of the injury. In this sense the injury made things much easier for the Titans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information