McNabb or Kolb going to Raiders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
    Im not hating, im simply amazed that your back up is one tier below #5. Does that mean Russell is at the same level as #5?
    Who the **** said that? I certainly didn't.

Read that post again. You obviously didn't comprehend it well enough the first time.

Comment

• Yeah dude you are way off. What 619 was getting at is that Gradkowski could hold the job down better at QB then any corner on our roster or drafted could in Aso's absence, which I agree 100% on. with Aso no QB even dares look to that side, this does so much for the defense by making opposing offenses have smaller field to work with. With McNabb at QB we will still need a good line in front of him before we start winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Who the **** said that? I certainly didn't.

Read that post again. You obviously didn't comprehend it well enough the first time.
        That must be it, dude. Couple of beers and I see things diferently.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
          That must be it, dude. Couple of beers and I see things diferently.
          You're ****** bro. Put down the beer lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
            You're ****** bro. Put down the beer lol.
            Hell naw, Im just getting started, lol.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• The Raiders and Vikings are "discussing the availability" of Sage Rosenfels, according to Michael Lombardi of the National Football Post.
              Rosenfels is currently the Vikings' third stringer, but would be a significant upgrade in Oakland. Lomabardi says Minnesota will only trade Rosenfels if they are certain that Brett Favre is coming back.

If Al trades for Sage I think McNabb is out of the picture.
              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• what the heck happened to Sage's big gig starting in Minny... I'd be concerned if I were the raiders. Didn't they just trade for Sage a season ago?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Rosenfels? C'mon man, Sage? If anything this guy was a dissapointment in Minnesota. The only thing he will be remembered by is that he beat out booty.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• I thought Al would go for Tavaris Jackson, honestly, but Rosenfels 3rd string behind Jackson? ouch I know he wasn't good for Houston but he wasn't atrocious either, the rosencopter was epically hilarious though.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• I don't see how Sage would be an upgrade over Bruce anyhow.

Comment

• Adam Schefter still saying the Raiders are the leading canidate for McNabb

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                          I don't see how Sage would be an upgrade over Bruce anyhow.
                          Any competition is good for the team, right? I don't necessarily think he would be brought in to start, just someone to push Gradkowski now that JaWalrus is pretty much out of the equation altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            Adam Schefter still saying the Raiders are the leading canidate for McNabb
                            It makes sense if we can sign Seymour long-term. Aso has stipulations in his contract that prevent him from being franchised after next year, I believe, and he could still be included in the deal. The problem is that the report on PFT says it could cost us near $20 million to franchise McNabb. Yikes.

Comment

• So if they do pick up McNabb, Jamarcus is cut right? No chance with that salary he remains on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                So if they do pick up McNabb, Jamarcus is cut right? No chance with that salary he remains on the roster.
                                I'd expect that, yes. This is the year to do it. I think that day is forthcoming no matter who we pick up, whether that be McNabb, Rosenfels or somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information