Jake Delhomme Signed with The Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Delhomme Signed with The Browns

so whats this all mean now? is Brady Quinn defiantly out? and is he the automatic starter?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4992744

Good for Jake. I hope he does well there. He was always one of my favorite players.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Browns fans may not like it.But as a panthers fan I can say he is what that team needs one of the most competive guys in the NFL that will rub off on everyone else.

Good move.

Comment

At least quinn should be out of here now...

Comment

That actually makes more sense than the talk of Wallace starting. Jake seems a Holmgren type. Quinn might as well pack his bags, i could see Pete Carroll taking a flier on him but that wouldnt be my choice.

Comment

Great signing for both sides. Delhomme gets a chance to start and the Browns have a QB competition that is better than last years.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by scpanther22 View Post
              Browns fans may not like it.But as a panthers fan I can say he is what that team needs one of the most competive guys in the NFL that will rub off on everyone else.

Good move.
              He's a lot better than the alternatives...Quinn and Anderson. Delhomme and Wallace make a better duo in my opinion. I'd be happy in regards to what has developed with the quarterback situation if I was a Browns fan. At least happier.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
              Originally posted by Borat
              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

So they added yet another crappy quarterback to their roster?

Cleveland Browns: where passing goes to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                  So they added yet another crappy quarterback to their roster?

Cleveland Browns: where passing goes to die.
                  d00d there was so many good free agent QB's this year holy moses let me tell you dere was this guy called david carr but da browns missed out on him prolly an opportunity of a life time oh shucks cant believe we blew that one.

Comment

Delhomme's right now the best QB on the browns, I don't think he'll start, but there's no way he's not a positive influence on the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                      Delhomme's right now the best QB on the browns, I don't think he'll start, but there's no way he's not a positive influence on the locker room.
                      You know your team is in a sorry shape if a guy who threw 18 interceptions and only 8 touchdowns last year is the best quarterback on your roster.

Comment

You know your team is in a sorry shape if a guy who threw 18 interceptions and only 8 touchdowns last year is the best quarterback on your roster.
                        Woah chill out buddy you're saying the browns are in sorry shape I don't think you have any grasp on reality.

Comment

Cleveland might say there'll be a competition for starter, but I doubt Delhomme signs to compete for the job. Maybe Brady Quinn should give up football and try being a pro bodybuilder instead.

Comment

Seneca Wallace is definitely the best QB on the roster, not Delhomme.

In 10 starts over the past two years Wallace has thrown fro 2,232 yards, 14 TDs, and 5 INts. I think Wallace was a great pickup for Cleveland. He's a nice option to start while they groom a draft pick.

I know it's not as simple as this, but if you convert those 10 starts into 16 his numbers would look like this: 3571 yards, 22 TDs, and 8 INTs. If he gets a shot to be a starter for a full season I believe he'll do pretty well. Probably won't get those, but he'd be better than some of the other starters in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Seneca Wallace is definitely the best QB on the roster, not Delhomme.

In 10 starts over the past two years Wallace has thrown fro 2,232 yards, 14 TDs, and 5 INts. I think Wallace was a great pickup for Cleveland. He's a nice option to start while they groom a draft pick.

I know it's not as simple as this, but if you convert those 10 starts into 16 his numbers would look like this: 3571 yards, 22 TDs, and 8 INTs. If he gets a shot to be a starter for a full season I believe he'll do pretty well. Probably won't get those, but he'd be better than some of the other starters in the NFL.
                              If only we had anybody to throw the ******* ball to.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information