Quinn traded to the Bronco!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    I wonder what Cleveland does with Vickers now.
    Vickers played at an elite level last year. He'll be the fullback and Hillis will be a backup runningback who can play fullback.

Comment

The Browns have the best fullback tandem in the league. That's gotta count for something.

Comment

Let's not get too excited. The fact that Cleveland traded a quarterback for a back up running back and two late round picks shows what teams around the league think of Quinn.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
          YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WoWowowowowwowowowowoowowwowowo

Nice RB to go with Harrison and some draft picks 10x more than I expected to get, thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
            Well well well I don't know what to think of this. He will likely get his chance at starting since Kyle Orton isn't amazing.
            more likely he'll get a chance to compete for the backup job. Quinn will make Orton look like Favre.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
              The Browns have the best fullback tandem in the league. That's gotta count for something.
              remember how good the Lions WR tandem was?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

guess the browns are going after Clausen now...i can't imagine them sticking with Delhomme.

Maybe they use Hillis as a FB/H back type. i do like the trade though

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                  ugh. i guess chris simms has some competition for worst qb on the team now. good luck peyton.
                  Watch with our luck Quinn goes freakin john elway on us and beats us into the ground for 10 years.

Comment

browns becoming almost usable in madden w seneca/watson/hillis/harrison lol

Comment

I think the plan has been get a QB they like if he's there in the first (Bradford preferrably) or one in the middle rounds. I think the latter is more likely considering Washington or Seattle will grab Clausen probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        remember how good the Lions WR tandem was?
                        Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Rogers....those where the glory years hahahaha

Comment

Am I the only one who likes this move for the Broncos?
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            I mean I guess they didn't give up that much and McDaniels might be able to save Quinn, so I guess the Broncos probably got the better part of the deal. But there's only so much a coach can do and Quinn's future prospects aren't looking very good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Yes. Quinn is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by RedVision View Post
                                I wonder if he can even beat out Kyle Orton for the job....
                                Kyle Orton is ten times the quarterback Quinn is.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information