Early SB Predictions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early SB Predictions?

I think the Colts have a very good shot but... who knows. Chargers scare me a lot though. And does anyone else see a "Ewing Theory" type thing happening now that Tomlinson is gone?

NFC I'd go with Packers or Eagles...... but hey, I'm almost always wrong about these things.

Also how do people get those awesome signatures from BoneKrusher? Does he have a website or something? I googled him but didn't really find anything. Any help is appreciated.
    PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
    GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

No way the Colts make it back. Don't you know of the Super Bowl Loser's curse? I'd be surprised if the Colts even win their division next year, to be honest. Texans project alot better in 2010 than the Colts do.

As far as the NFC goes, I'm going to predict that either the Packers or Cowboys win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
      No way the Colts make it back. Don't you know of the Super Bowl Loser's curse? I'd be surprised if the Colts even win their division next year, to be honest. Texans project alot better in 2010 than the Colts do.

As far as the NFC goes, I'm going to predict that either the Packers or Cowboys win it.
      Cardinals lost the SB 2 years ago and won their division last year. Seahawks lost the SB in 05 and definitely made the playoffs, I can't remember if they won the division. Need I continue?
      PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
      GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

I've been saying this since January. The Colts will do very bad next year.

The SB? Baltimore and Atlanta. I'm calling it.

Comment

The Colts would win 8 games with Peyton Manning and a bunch of UDFAs.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

A Farve and Bledsoe free rematch of the Patriots & Packers.

Except this time the Pack gets beat down. No special teamers getting MVP, though. Damn you Desmond! Oh how I love/hate you!

Sig request thread - stickied in the Off Topic section.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              The Colts would win 8 games with Peyton Manning and a bunch of UDFAs.
              Honestly I'd say closer to 5 :(
              PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
              GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Originally posted by 3pac View Post
                Honestly I'd say closer to 5 :(
                Give him an average left tackle and a tight end that can run and catch and it would be 8 for sure. They can fire the offensive coordinator too and give his job to Peyton.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                  Give him an average left tackle and a tight end that can run and catch and it would be 8 for sure. They can fire the offensive coordinator too and give his job to Peyton.
                  I'm pretty sure that's how things roll there. The OC is like the Queen of England and Peyton is the Prime Minister. He's the one who calls it.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that's how things roll there. The OC is like the Queen of England and Peyton is the Prime Minister. He's the one who calls it.
                    Pretttttttty much. Peyton is basically our coach.
                    PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                    GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Maybe the Colts make the playoffs. But I'd be shocked if they make it back to the Super Bowl.

In their division alone, I think the Texans have more, and younger talent than the Colts. The two most important players on the Colts (Dwight Freeney and Peyton Manning - the keys to the defense and offense, respectively) are both on the wrong side of 30 and not getting any younger or better.

The AFC is going to be alot more competitive next year, too. Alot of young up-and-coming teams.

Again, maybe the Colts make the playoffs as a wild card, or even win their division. But Super Bowl repeat appearance? I'd put it at a 1.5% chance that happens.

Comment

Super Bowl next year: Vikings vs. Chargers.

I will call it every year til it finally happens, just the Chris Berman used to call San Fran vs Buffalo every year.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_futures_odds.shtml

Colts lead at 6:1 for official Vegas odds.
                          PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                          GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Originally posted by 3pac View Post
                            http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_futures_odds.shtml

Colts lead at 6:1 for official Vegas odds.
                            That's meaningless for the most part - last year the Patriots led with 8:1 odds for SB XLIV and the Saints were 25:1.

It just goes by who did better the previous year.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                              That's meaningless for the most part - last year the Patriots led with 8:1 odds for SB XLIV and the Saints were 25:1.

It just goes by who did better the previous year.
                              The point is you're an idiot if you think there's only a 1.5% chance one of the best teams in the league will make the Super Bowl. I have no idea if they will or not, but every year people act like the Colts are done. Until Peyton Manning starts sucking we'll be contenders, just like Brady on the Pats. If I had a gun to my head and had to pick, I'd probably say the Chargers, but who knows.

EDIT: The Texans haven't even made the playoffs yet, let alone won a playoff game. You really think they're going to win the SB? And actually Peyton Manning IS getting better. Last season was either his 1st or 2nd best season ever depending on how you want to rate his '04 one.
                              PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                              GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information