jamie dukes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamie dukes.

after skip bayless, i can't think of any analyst in sports i hate more. the dude is just so stupid. he thinks he knows it all.

unimformed*

Comment

He makes me laugh, I just find him funny actually. Not saying I like him, just that I find him funny.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

His worst moment was when he said he would take Michael Vick over Brady or Mannning. Vick is his answer for everything.

Comment

he's a heck of alot better than most analysts, i can tolerate him because he knows what the heck he's talking about when it comes to OL and DL, how many other analysts emphasize this as much? Not many.

Comment

I like his analysis of linemen, but can't stand him. I will change the channel when he is talking, simply because I can't stand him. He pisses me off as much as any analyst.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Put up your Dukes! Him and Deion are horendous.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

He's smart, can really express himself, but dude is highly opinionated.
                But what's new, all the guys are on NFLN.

Comment

Originally posted by the Laos View Post
                  after skip bayless, i can't think of any analyst in sports i hate more. the dude is just so stupid. he thinks he knows it all.
                  I used to hate Bayless, until after a while the guy just end up right about a lot of things. Yes Jamie Dukes annoys me.

But after this draft, I never want to see Steve Young again.

Good god he is terrible.

Comment

Another dude I decided needs to go back to his old job is Herm Edwards. Quit shouting at the camera......the viewers are spectators, not ur players dude.

Comment

I cannot stand Jamie Dukes. One of the worst "analysts" out there. If he wasn't on NFLN I'd probably be in football heaven moreso than I am now. I would do anything to get rid of him.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        I cannot stand Jamie Dukes. One of the worst "analysts" out there. If he wasn't on NFLN I'd probably be in football heaven moreso than I am now. I would do anything to get rid of him.
                        Even if his replacement was Emmitt Smith?

Comment

He's terrible and he just think he's so knowledgable. He's a dick too, he always throws on air punches at the rest of the crew, especially Mora, who he always bashes on air.

Jean-Jacques Taylor reminds me of this tool as well.

I hate Dukes, hate everyone on First Take, hate Berman, hate Herm, hate Mcshay, hate Wilbon. The list goes on...they need some fresh blood.

edit...I actually like some people on First Take, just not the main people. Jalen Rose says some stupid stuff, but he's cool guy.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-25-2010, 07:33 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

I thought Dukes and Mora were going to come to blows during the draft coverage yesterday, arguing about the Bills.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

I dislike him. He never shuts up, even when others are talking.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information