Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bold Predictions for 2010 (early, possible Change)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see all those happening, which is why alot of them probably won't. Something absolutely batshit always happens.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandRaider56 View Post
      Touche. But really the guys overrated and shouldn't have even been a first round pick. There's nothing impressive about his game other than his natural athleticism, he'll end up being a guard.
      Well apart from being the best natural athlete at OT in the draft, he has great power to along with exceptional balance. He makes pass-pro look effortless at times. He is a natural knee bender with a strong punch. He gets great drive in the run game and shows flashes of nastiness. Combine all that with Washington being a perfect situation for him and I believe he has the ability to be a great LT.

Comment

Two things:
        How can the Saints have a "massive" hangover and still finish 2nd? Wouldn't massive be like 4th?

And I don't see how anyone but Spoon doesn't win ROY unless some DE puts up Kearse-like rookie year numbers.

Comment

The Ravens show they just look dominant on paper. The Bengals repeat as AFC North champions.
          Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

Eric Norwood starts and has 70 tackles and 5 sacks.
            A rookie will lead a conference in rushing.
            3 rookies to the Pro Bowl.
            Tebow will do a jump throw for a TD and rush for 3 TD's.

Thats for this upcoming year.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
              And I don't see how anyone but Spoon doesn't win ROY unless some DE puts up Kearse-like rookie year numbers.

I hope.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                Some prediction of varying boldness:

- Devin McCourty will block a kick this year
                - Frank Gore is going to have a career year because of Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati
                I agree with both of these.

I really like Gore's potential for this coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  - However good the 2 2nd round picks for the Chiefs might be, they are going to look back and regret having picked them with a lot of starters available at those picks
                  Unless you draft a Peyton Manning you can say that about any team in any round every year.

Comment

Want a bold prediction? Jon Dwyer is the best RB in this class. Don't let Thumper see this. :D

Comment

I'm not sure if this will be a "Bold" prediction, but I'll give some guesses:

Ben Tate will run for over 1,000 yds.

Jordan Shipley will catch at least 4 TD's.

Sergio Kindle will have over 5 sacks.
                      Last edited by Texas Homer; 05-04-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Want a bold prediction? Jon Dwyer is the best RB in this class. Don't let Thumper see this. :D
                        What? I like Jon Dwyer, I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the better backs to emerge from this class. At least your not posting "He busted 15 long runs at practice in April and is dropping jaws all around, he is a beast who is going to be super sick because he makes a bunch of nice runs in April!"

My prediciton, CJ Spiller busts, I really think he made it to the worst possible team for him in Buffalo. I think he performs poorly in Buffalo and then when his contract expires and he hits free agency he will be much better for some other team.
                        Jahvid Best providing he can stay injury free will be the best back from this class.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          My bold prediction: People will continue to misuse the word dominate when they're trying to say dominant. It will happen.
                          Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                          Most dominate DT's in the game?
                          Only 26 minutes and 5 posts later ... Sniper wins this thread.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

not all that bold:
                            People will regret passing on Clausen
                            Tebow will end his career with more rushing tds than passing tds

bolder:
                            Suh will lead DT's in sacks
                            OROY will not be a running back

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                              I could see all those happening, which is why alot of them probably won't. Something absolutely batshit always happens.
                              ...you mean like ...the Niners win the superbowl!?! OH ****!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                ...you mean like ...the Niners win the superbowl!?! OH ****!
                                That's like batshit squared, just too crazy, lol.

Pretty solid list here, I can see the logic behind all of these predictions.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information