No announcement yet.

Lawrence Taylor arrested for rape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pimp part of things makes it sound like he was there to have sex with a hooker and might not have known how old she was. Which still means he had sex with a 15 year old girl which is messed up. But if that is what happened it is different than if he had raped her, or if he knew she was 15.

What a messed up situation.

Comment

oh dear...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Given LT's past this is no surprise. He's always been a massive douche, IMO. This is just taking it to a whole new level.
        Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

HOLY ****!!!! This was all people talked about at my school, it happened at the Holliday Inn 5 minutes away from my High School and now LT is at my local prison, lol. Like others have said, cocaine is one helluva drug

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
            Given LT's past this is no surprise. He's always been a massive douche, IMO. This is just taking it to a whole new level.
            Not true, I have met him several times at the local diner 5 minutes away from the Holliday Inn that the rape happened at and when he was there he was always sober and really nice. When he is sober, he is really nice, but sadly that isnt too often

SPLOOSH

Comment

It's not the cocaine people. It's the crack.

Comment

I'm tempted to go down town to the holliday in to get on TV/ESPN

SPLOOSH

Comment

You'll do 20 for doing 15 man you know better.
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                    I'm tempted to go down town to the holliday in to get on TV/ESPN
                    Don't be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      The pimp part of things makes it sound like he was there to have sex with a hooker and might not have known how old she was. Which still means he had sex with a 15 year old girl which is messed up. But if that is what happened it is different than if he had raped her, or if he knew she was 15.

What a messed up situation.

Originally posted by ESPN
                      Police said Davis drove the girl, who had been staying with him in the Bronx for a few weeks, to the Holiday Inn and told her she had to have sex with Taylor. She said she refused, Taylor sexually assaulted her, then he paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.
                      She is a victim of human trafficking and a sex slave. She in no way had sex with him willingly and even if it was the pimp who was the direct force behind the rape Taylor knew what was happening and shouldn't have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        She is a victim of human trafficking and a sex slave. She in no way had sex with him willingly and even if it was the pimp who was the direct force behind the rape Taylor knew what was happening and shouldn't have done it.
                        I've read reports that she was willing. She's been gone for 2 months. Chances are this wasn't the first time she was paid for sex. The police also said that LT didn't assault her. Right now I think the only charge is having sex with a minor. Which he may or may not have known her age.

Comment

Well isn't having sex with a prostitute illegal also?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Of course. But that's such a minor charge. With someone like him he would get basically a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              See: Spitzer, Elliot

Comment

haha, just realized that 'rape' can totally replace 'shake' in the Shake Yo Booty song.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information