Channing Crowder to miss 2010 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channing Crowder to miss 2010 Season

"Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder will miss the 2010 season with a foot injury, per the Associated Press."

Well, it sucks but I'm sure glad we got Tim Dobbins from San Diego now. Some thought he would unseat Crowder my mid-season anyway, but it does hurt our depth a little now. I guess that foot injury that he just had surgery on was more serious than he ever let on.
    Last edited by thebow305; 07-11-2010, 06:07 PM.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

That sucks, good thing Dansby and Dobbins are in

Comment

The Dolphins LB corps has lost a lot, speaking from an experience standpoint anyway.

Getting Dansby in helps, but with Crowder injured and JT and Joey Porter out, you're going to be relying on a lot of young guys around Dansby.

Comment

Apparently this might be a bad report and he's not actually out for the year.

Comment

PFT just posted this on their link to the article:

"UPDATE: This news appears to be from an old report, and Channing Crowder is apparently not out for 2010. We apologize for the error."

Looks like he's OK.

Comment

BOGUS! He said about 29 minutes ago he saw it on NFL Network on the bottom about an hour before that. That would have put him around 5:30 or 5:40 PM ET. So, being the smart cookie that I am, I ran to my TV turned on on NFL Network and re-winded my DVR to around that time. At roughly 5:44 PM ET, the ESPN bottom line from the Vikings/Bears game came up and said this: "Dolphins LB Channing Crowder (foot) out for season, AP reports. Dolphins (7-8) are in wild card hunt."

So there you go, typical from the Jets area. I can't believe we the fans have to do the work and research to correct the mistakes of dumb sport writers. But he is a Jets sport writer, so what do you expect?
            Seriously? How can he be so dumb? :D
            "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

Comment

For a second, I thought the Patriots would have to find a new middle linebacker to abuse in coverage. :(
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

So there you go, typical from the Jets area. I can't believe we the fans have to do the work and research to correct the mistakes of dumb sport writers. But he is a Jets sport writer, so what do you expect?
                um wtf? whered you get that from
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  um wtf? whered you get that from
                  That's from a Dolphins forum.

Comment

Good to hear it's not true, although he may not be the starter for long.

Comment

It's ok cause Tim Dobbins a beast.

Comment

So...umm, yeah. This went well...

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Yeah, we can probably lock this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Finz99 View Post
                            That's from a Dolphins forum.
                            ah ok makes sense now.
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information