Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Relax

Anyone who has ever golfed has also urinated on the golf course; that's just the way it is.
    Yeah but you don't do it where someone sees your dick... if thats the case then he's a moron.

I work at a golf course, there are plenty of places to take a leak and plenty of places not to... If someone saw his package it was clearly one of the places not to.

Regardless its stupid and shouldn't be a huge deal, but I've heard people call in about golfers peeing in their back yards and in wide open places like morons so I wouldn't put it past Ben.

Comment

If he whipped it out in front of a woman, then it's "indecent exposure." Even if it's an accident.

But given the circumstances and who we're talking about, it goes from no biggy to "Is the guy freakin' ********?" territory. Does this guy not know ANYTHING?

I've got tons of rumors about me raping chicks. So much that I've been suspended by the commissioner of the NFL because I've embarrassed myself, my family, my team, and my occupation so much. But the bathroom is so far away though.... I'll just go here despite the chance of another person walking by and risking another lewd charge. Jesus ******* Chrysler...

Yeah, us peeing in public on a golf course is no big deal. Yeah, this chick is either way uptight or whatever. But Big Ben either just doesn't get the rules of just doesn't give a crap. He has to be extra careful. We pee in public because we've never been investigated for rape or another other act that'd get us on a perv list. Why risk it? Why is he assuming people would look the other way when he's got a target on his back?
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        Wait, so he more or less exposed himself then started urinating near her?
        No, I have absolutely no idea what happened, but the aforementioned scenario would be the only way I could justifiably entertain the idea of the woman pressing charges.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

I think it's a big deal. Wanna know why? If there happened to be a woman on the golf course, and she was offended, it would be indecent exposure. Big Ben's gonna be a sex offender. Keep your children away from him.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Just to make it clear: the whole map bit I posted was fake. I got it from TV, and if my mind serves me right, it's from the episode where Phyllis gets flashed.

I do not know what transpired during the Roethlisberger's urine scandal.

And yes, under certain laws and in certain places, urinating in public is considered indecent exposure, making him a sex offender, meaning he's got to wear a tag or warn neighbors of such a title.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Yeah I did it.

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                He asked the woman to help him with directions, and he had a map over his hip. When she stood in front of him to look at the map, he snatched it away and the woman was forced to take a gander at little Ben. Then he started peeing.

Comment

On the bright side, if Ben is eventually registered as a sex offender, he could bring in Tony Washington and be BFF's and stuff. They can relate to each other.

And the Steelers need offensive line help.

Win-win.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Ok gotcha Goose.
                    The way you typed, it sounded like more details emerged lol.

But yeah, peeing in the woods while golfing - fine
                    peeing close enough to the green a woman can see your schlong - not fine

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

On the bright side, if Ben is eventually registered as a sex offender, he could bring in Tony Washington and be BFF's and stuff.
                      When they go door to door announcing what they are to near by houses they can mark it off a PR too.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

God Damn pederast is what he is.
                        Yeah man, he is a pervert.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

Just to make it clear: the whole map bit I posted was fake. I got it from TV, and if my mind serves me right, it's from the episode where Phyllis gets flashed.
                          Just to piggyback off this:

"Okay, Ben, let's settle this.....show me your *****.....as soon as those words left my mouth...."
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Yeah, I'm guessing he wasn't too careful when it comes to discretion.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

I wanna know where his lookout was. Everyone knows you need a buddy to tell ya to hurry up and zip up when someone's coming.

I'd seriously check Ben Roethlisberger for Down's Syndrome at this point. Y'know, just to be sure they didn't miss something at birth. Maybe that's why he's so strong? Mentally disabled guys have the strength of 6 men.

You laugh now, but it'd explain a looooot.

/tosh
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

With the (insert pick number here)th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Andrew Luck, quaterback, Stanford/Christian Ponder, quarterback, Florida State.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information