Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Hall OF Famers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by prock View Post
    Randy Moss was probably the most dominant receiver since Rice.
    and Tomlinson's the most dominant running back since Smith/Sanders. They are both 1st ballot Hall of Famers

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
      and Tomlinson's the most dominant running back since Smith/Sanders. They are both 1st ballot Hall of Famers
      Most likely, yes.

      Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Longevity of dominance. LDT will never run for 1,000 yards again meanwhile Moss could still catch 85-100 balls and go for 1,000
        If we are just talking stats LT only had one down year this last season and he still had 12 TD's.

        A WR still playing at a high level after 30 and a running back declining is nothing new it's pretty much the norm.

        Comment


        • #34
          hines ward wont sniff the hall of fame...just cause he throws a nice block every now and then isnt enough, the WRs of this era (andre, fitz, moss, TO...ect) have the #s to put wards to shame.
          E]

          Comment


          • #35
            Look at Chris Carter and Andre Reed they should be in but they are not. You have to be the Best WR in the NFL For atleast a couple of Years and I don't think Ward was that with Fitz,Andre,Moss,T.O. Will he get in? Maybe but it will take a long time.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by dannyz View Post
              Look at Chris Carter and Andre Reed they should be in but they are not. You have to be the Best WR in the NFL For atleast a couple of Years and I don't think Ward was that with Fitz,Andre,Moss,T.O. Will he get in? Maybe but it will take a long time.
              Cris Carter not being in already is a crime against football. He should have been a 1st ballot guy.

              Andre Reed? Meh. He will get in eventually.

              Comment


              • #37
                lock

                bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  wait, what? ed mccaffrey was 20 times the blocker ward is, and he was doing it while ward was still playing qb. and that was without more than .05 seconds of serious thought.
                  But remember that one time he blind sided Keith Rivers? Revolutionary, if you ask me.

                  Bonekrusher.

                  Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    The day Hines Ward becomes a Hall of Famer is the day I become a murderer.

                    big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                      The day Hines Ward becomes a Hall of Famer is the day I become a murderer.
                      How could you hate a face like this...



                      j/k
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

                      Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Marvin Harrison
                        TO
                        Randy Moss
                        Torry Holt
                        Larry Fitzgerald
                        Andre Johnson
                        Ocho Cinco
                        Reggie Wayne

                        all are better then Ward and all were in his generation. Ward blindsided a few players and someone on ESPN called him tough is not revolutionizing WR blocking.





                        Now do you all think Chad Ocho Cinco will get in?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Lol, yeah, I might have jumped the gun on Ward.

                          But his block on Rivers was semi-revolutionary. It led to the Hines Ward rule.

                          Props to clover_jeez!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            Marvin Harrison
                            TO
                            Randy Moss
                            Torry Holt
                            Larry Fitzgerald
                            Andre Johnson
                            Ocho Cinco
                            Reggie Wayne

                            all are better then Ward and all were in his generation. Ward blindsided a few players and someone on ESPN called him tough is not revolutionizing WR blocking.





                            Now do you all think Chad Ocho Cinco will get in?
                            They will build him a wing. And by they I mean he will buy an adjacent lot and build it

                            bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I could see 85 getting in but after he does some waiting.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                He needs a few more big years. One super big year and I think he gets it MAYBE first ballot.

                                He was our passing attack last season. A poor passing game and he still had over 1000 yards. Not easy facing double teams all season because we had no one else to cover lol

                                bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information