• Show
Clear All

tore his ACL out for the season if I remember right

Comment

2 days in a row Fat Albert doesnt get to practice with the team lol
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        Whats the story with Thomas Davis? Are they just trying Beason out at WLB or was he moved or something?
        In meeks' system WLB is the factory, Davis tore his acl in OTAs so Beason shifts to WLB Dan Conner into middle.

Comment

Only 9 days until preseason is kicked off! I'm so excited. I fully expect the preseason thread to be created soon.

As far as predicitons go...it's nothing big, but I expect Tebow to be amazing or terrible during preseason. No in between, or middle of the road. One or the other. Just a feeling. We'll see many overreactions either way.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            In meeks' system WLB is the factory, Davis tore his acl in OTAs so Beason shifts to WLB Dan Conner into middle.
            Who's going to get the bulk of the carries, DWill or JStew?

Steelers report today!

Comment

Eric "The Sex" Berry is close to signing pre Adam Schefter.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                also people were like ZOMGZ Anthony Davis is fat and lazy, FALL OUT OF 2nd round perhaps? And I'm all like shut up no wayy! and they were like shut up scotty, you homer and then i'm all like, he's top 15 at worst, you'll all see.
                Just for you, scottyboy!

Baalke said that Davis has been working out at the 49ers facility every day since OTAs ended in June. Davis' conditioning was an issue early in spring practices, but he began to improve his stamina as the sessions drew to a close. "As of right now, he's doing an outstanding job of self-monitoring ...," Baalke said. "He's a self-motivated guy. I think you're going to see as the season unfolds and his career unfolds that a lot of things that have been said about him are probably a little bit misconstrued. This guy is a worker, but what you have to realize is he's 20 years old. He's learning how to be a pro."
                http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...icks-unsi.html

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Only 9 days until preseason is kicked off! I'm so excited. I fully expect the preseason thread to be created soon.

As far as predicitons go...it's nothing big, but I expect Tebow to be amazing or terrible during preseason. No in between, or middle of the road. One or the other. Just a feeling. We'll see many overreactions either way.
                  I'm expecting a bit of both actually. I see him being better than advertised in some specific plays drawn up for him(eg goal line plays etc), but when he comes in to lead the offense as a 'normal' QB he will struggle

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Packers get Bulaga done

Comment

Maurkice Pouncey is close to signing.

Comment

Foxworth torn ACL. wow this secondary is in bad shape.

Comment

Heck of a blow pretty weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            Foxworth torn ACL. wow this secondary is in bad shape.
                            Wow that's not good. So what's your secondary going to look like at the start of the season if Ed Reed gets put on the PUP?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Man, if Davis and Iupati both work out for San Fran, and I think they will, they're going to have a beastly O-line.

Hint, hint, Pittsburgh.

Hint, ************* hint!

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Redskins, rookie OT Williams agree to six-year, $60M deal

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information