No announcement yet.

Matthew Stafford=John Elway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew Stafford is like a bear. A bear with chainsaws instead of paws.

Comment

and the ability to fly and shoot laser beams, while tenderly loving your woman

Comment

I see what's going on here.

Comment

Aside from having the greatest QB of all time in Stafford, we also have the All Time greatest DT (Suh), WR (Calvin), RB (Best), S (Delmas), and LB (DeAndre Levy). Oh, and the greatest Coach of all Time, Jim Schwartz. Also the Greatest GM ever in Earth history, Martin Mayhew. And I am the greatest human of ever too.

Comment

Originally posted by WMD View Post
            Aside from having the greatest QB of all time in Stafford, we also have the All Time greatest DT (Suh), WR (Calvin), RB (Best), S (Delmas), and LB (DeAndre Levy). Oh, and the greatest Coach of all Time, Jim Schwartz. Also the Greatest GM ever in Earth history, Martin Mayhew. And I am the greatest human of ever too.
            I guess it shows the importance of having a good O-Line. If you guys got the All-Time greatest O-Lineman, you could actually have a pretty good team.

Comment

Ask him why his son is a ***** too

Comment

Guys people need to read more, he is saying from a physical standpoint, they could be carbon copies physically doesnt mean they are as good as each other, elway is the much better qb but physically they are rather similar

Comment

this thread is hilarious.
                  E]

Comment

I'm not gonna get into the comparison here. I'll just say I'm very happy Matt Stafford is not in the Browns division or even conference, because I think he's going to be a nightmare for teams.

And with Aaron Rodgers in there, being a Bears fan or a Vikings fan once their window of opportunity closes has to be frustrating... 4 games a year against these two? Ouch.

Comment

cutler had a bad year but cutler doesnt suck, i think he'll bounce back. the future at QB for the vikes looks like its gonna be terrible though unless they make some moves in the draft and get a guy to take over.

lions are on the up and up for sure, i think stafford is gonna be badass...they are taking the saints/cardinal approach to success in that they get the offense to a very high level with WRs and a big time QB and then slowly build a defense. im buying what they are selling in detroit, just not cars
                      E]

Comment

Not a good comparison at all. After all, Stafford is far sexier than John Elway could ever hope to be.

Did I just pull a Brodeur? Bah.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Stafford is Starscream to Calvin's Megatron.

How dare anyone dare deny that awesomeness!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

John Elway is the man that made me a Broncos fan. Probably my favourite athlete of all time.

But I can't hate on a bro doing his thing.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                              Tebow > Stafford . Enough said .
                              No way man. If there's one thing Tebow is good at, it's getting his picture taken with hot chicks. And Stafford is way, way better at that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                This is an insult to Stafford.
                                Exactly. Nobody was in favor of Stafford last year more than me but it's too early to even bring the subject up.

You were being facetous right?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information