Colt McCoy is on the Browns' roster bubble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    Lol thread worthy? I am a fan of Colt but why do you hate the pick? Do you have a long term resolution at QB.. I am still a believer but not a firm one, you guys will most likely get one of those primetime quarterbacks next year.
    Why the **** wouldn't it be thread worthy he is the winningest college quarterback of all time and people were wondering about him.

This thread worthy **** is so annoying, its an NFL forum discussing NFL news if you don't think the thread is worthy of discussion don't ******* post in it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      That what's I was gonna say, pretty sure we'd pick him up just because. Still though, cutting him after 1 pre-season is pretty stupid no matter how you spin it. Let's not act like he was in a pro style system so he would come in ready to go, he was a project and if you weren't willing to give him at least an entire off-season in the system then you should have never drafted him.

It's not like he was gonna stop them from taking a 1st rd QB next year.
      Unless his problem stems from a physical ability standpoint, which is a very realistic possiblility. No amount of development will help you if you can't throw a five yard out in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        Why the **** wouldn't it be thread worthy he is the winningest college quarterback of all time and people were wondering about him.

This thread worthy **** is so annoying, its an NFL forum discussing NFL news if you don't think the thread is worthy of discussion don't ******* post in it.
        I'm FlyingElvis and I approve of this message.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

This is stupid, they won't cut their third round pick.

Comment

LOL Quentin Moses>Colt McCoy

Comment

Browns fans should get him a booster seat so he can sit in the pocket and see over his OL.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                This is stupid, they won't cut their third round pick.
                It's not like it hasn't happened before. The Cardinals cut Buster Davis before the season started, and I'm sure there's other examples.
                I'm a state.

Comment

The Walrus has a history of drafting 3rd and 4th round QBs then developing them and either playing them or moving them down the road. He isnt going to veer off course because the guy has had a mediocre training camp. If they struggle this year Homgren will no doubt have to take a QB high but that doesnt mean McCoy is gone anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    Browns fans should get him a booster seat so he can sit in the pocket and see over his OL.
                    No just have him strapped onto r2-d2's back he already looks like luke skywalker anyways so im sure he'd be comfortable.

Comment

James Davis? really they are going to cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        James Davis? really they are going to cut him.
                        Sorta depends. If they keep only four running backs in total, Davis is boned.

If that were to happen, they'd be keeping Montario Hardesty and Jerome Harrison at half back, Lawrence Vickers at fullback and Peyton Hillis who can play both positions. If they opt to keep a fifth running back, James Davis would be that guy.

Personally, I hope they keep 5 because James Davis always seems to be a threat to make a big play.

Comment

********. They aren't cutting him.
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Charlie Frye 2.0

Comment

all over again

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post

all over again
                                Pretty much this. Dude just does not have the physical skillset to make it in the NFL. I don't care about his intangibles, there isn't a single NFL pass that Weurrfel/McCoy can make besides the quick slant and swing pass.
                                Last edited by yourfavestoner; 08-25-2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information