Preseason Week 3 Discussion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
    This. I can't believe the NFL wants to cut preseason games back. We need a developmental league.
    Isn't that what the UFL is for?

Comment

=

Still can't believe he was drafted as high as he was. Or that people had him ranked ahead of Cutler and Young.

PRO STILE OFFENCE!!!!111one
      Last edited by yourfavestoner; 08-26-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Cassel don't suck.

Players don't get hurt.

Splat Happy.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I think Bradford is that bad. He has no idea what to do in a pro style offense.
          Most rookie quarterbacks don't, because nobody runs a pro style offense in college. And they sure as **** don't face pro style defenses.

Comment

I want to see some more of Kareem Huggins also. This guy I think will make the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
              I want to see some more of Kareem Huggins also. This guy I think will make the team.
              You think he'll make the team? He's already got the #2 RB job sewn up over Ward and if he keeps impressing he could be splitting carries with Caddy pretty soon.

Best kept secret in fantasy football right now, he's gonna be the WW pick-up of the year IMO and I've already picked him up way before the masses.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                You think he'll make the team? He's already got the #2 RB job sewn up over Ward and if he keeps impressing he could be splitting carries with Caddy pretty soon.

Best kept secret in fantasy football right now, he's gonna be the WW pick-up of the year IMO and I've already picked him up way before the masses.
                I am very happy you provided me with this information before my 15-team fantasy draft this weekend.

Comment

I'm excited to see how well Dixon does with the starters and to see Pouncey continue to **** **** up.

Comment

Brandon Tate 97 yard KR TD

Comment

Well that was quick. Tate is looking sexy this off season. Guess I get a look at Bradford sooner than expected.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Hmmm....who can I drop from for Tate in fantasy... I don't think Torry Holt is washed up completely, and this kid beat out Holt so bad for that outside WR spot that the Pats had to cut Holt the respectful way (IR, then injury settlement).

Comment

Nice drive by the Rams.

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Not the best way to start defensively...

Tate with another huge return. I can't wait for the regular season to start...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              Still can't believe he was drafted as high as he was. Or that people had him ranked ahead of Cutler and Young.
                              Maybe I am in the minority in this, but I thought Dorsey was underrated in that, mentally, he was one hell of a QB. If you took his mental side of the game and put it in a guy like Carson Palmer, you would have had one hell of a prospect.

There is a reason Dorsey stuck around the NFL as long as he did. Watch, he'll be a coach or some **** eventually.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Nice to see our D helping Bradford out. Oh and thats just awful.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information