Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Week 3 Discussion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
    This. I can't believe the NFL wants to cut preseason games back. We need a developmental league.
    Isn't that what the UFL is for?

    Comment


    • #17


      =



      Still can't believe he was drafted as high as he was. Or that people had him ranked ahead of Cutler and Young.

      PRO STILE OFFENCE!!!!111one
      Last edited by yourfavestoner; 08-26-2010, 05:03 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Cassel don't suck.

        Players don't get hurt.

        Splat Happy.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I think Bradford is that bad. He has no idea what to do in a pro style offense.
          Most rookie quarterbacks don't, because nobody runs a pro style offense in college. And they sure as **** don't face pro style defenses.

          Comment


          • #20
            I want to see some more of Kareem Huggins also. This guy I think will make the team.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
              I want to see some more of Kareem Huggins also. This guy I think will make the team.
              You think he'll make the team? He's already got the #2 RB job sewn up over Ward and if he keeps impressing he could be splitting carries with Caddy pretty soon.


              Best kept secret in fantasy football right now, he's gonna be the WW pick-up of the year IMO and I've already picked him up way before the masses.





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                You think he'll make the team? He's already got the #2 RB job sewn up over Ward and if he keeps impressing he could be splitting carries with Caddy pretty soon.


                Best kept secret in fantasy football right now, he's gonna be the WW pick-up of the year IMO and I've already picked him up way before the masses.
                I am very happy you provided me with this information before my 15-team fantasy draft this weekend.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm excited to see how well Dixon does with the starters and to see Pouncey continue to **** **** up.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Brandon Tate 97 yard KR TD

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Well that was quick. Tate is looking sexy this off season. Guess I get a look at Bradford sooner than expected.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Hmmm....who can I drop from for Tate in fantasy... I don't think Torry Holt is washed up completely, and this kid beat out Holt so bad for that outside WR spot that the Pats had to cut Holt the respectful way (IR, then injury settlement).

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Nice drive by the Rams.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Not the best way to start defensively...

                            Tate with another huge return. I can't wait for the regular season to start...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              Still can't believe he was drafted as high as he was. Or that people had him ranked ahead of Cutler and Young.
                              Maybe I am in the minority in this, but I thought Dorsey was underrated in that, mentally, he was one hell of a QB. If you took his mental side of the game and put it in a guy like Carson Palmer, you would have had one hell of a prospect.

                              There is a reason Dorsey stuck around the NFL as long as he did. Watch, he'll be a coach or some **** eventually.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Nice to see our D helping Bradford out. Oh and thats just awful.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information