No announcement yet.

Derek Anderson to start Saturday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Leinart's reaction just shows me why he was such a bust. What a *****.

Comment

What if he would have came out early from college? It could have been even worse on he field at least.

Comment

On those 49ers teams?! That would have been something.

Comment

Yeah but he would of at least gotten the extra 15 million guaranteed that went to Alex Smith instead.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Derek Anderson has looked 1000x worser than Matt Leinart, Whisenhunt hates Matt or is on drugs

Comment

Derek Anderson has a chance when Larry Fitzgerald is healthy. Other than that it's gonna be hard for him to compete.

Comment

Anderson has looked ALOT worse than Leinart. If I remember correctly, Whisenhunt had problems with Big Ben.. I think he just prefers vets to run his system.

One thing for sure is, Leinart needs a chance. This is the preseason, and he has 13 pass attemtps. You have to give this guy a season, just to see what he can do. Let the guy get into a groove. Untill now we have only seen him coming in sparingly and he never gets consistants action on the field.

The guy has talent, and I think can be a starter. The Bears game a few years ago sticks out as to what he is capabale of.
                bill belichick quote:
                stats are for losers. the final score is for winners.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  There has to be some degree of truth to it though. Leinart looked pretty decent under Dennis Green.

I'm not saying he'd be a great qb in a different scheme, but i also feel that Whisenhunt's spread system is the worst possible scheme for him to be in.
                  what spread system?

And Whis loves ******* with people's heads, Leinart will start the final game and the regular season unless Anderson somehow doesn't suck anymore

Comment

Whisenhunt can't even give a fake vote of confidence.

Damn dude, just go with Leinart and stand by it firmly until he uber fails. Jerking him around is bad for everyone. It's like he wants him to fail.
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      As far as I am concerned Leinart didn't go to waste, he was waste.
                      Exactly, there isn't one single excuse you can use for him. He's been in the league 5 years now, and he had a HOF QB to sit behind and learn the ropes. Funny to think how Norm Chow wanted Leinart so bad, and now look. VY may never be an elite QB, but he has consistently shown growth and constantly gotten better, Leinart hasn't shown an ounce of potential to be a good QB.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Leinart can't throw more than 5 yards without screwing it up. While Anderson is terrible, at least he can get the ball past the sticks on occasions. You can't win with Leinart in that system.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                          Derek Anderson has looked 1000x worser than Matt Leinart, Whisenhunt hates Matt or is on drugs
                          Worser. yep thats a word hahahaa

Comment

I dont think this is really anything. It'll probably be the last game but in reverse order.

Plus, if you're not going to win with other qbs, why not just go with leinart the whole season and let him suck without the leash. Derek Anderson aint getting you to the playoffs.

Comment

Let's not act like Matt can't play in this league. He hasn't been good this pre-season, but i'd roll with him instead of DA...that's for true.

Comment

Derek Anderson is, and always has been, an absolute turnover machine.

He had one great half season in Cleveland, but once teams had a little film on him and started to figure him out he looked like a complete bum. He's been fortunate to have had two Captain Checkdown's in front of him on the depth chart in both Brayden and Leinart. Neither have been able to move their offenses up the field or make the big play but haven't turned the ball over either, whereas DA can make all of the throws.

I'd like to see Leinart get his shot, because when he wants to the guy can flat out ball.
                                "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                                17/10/2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information