Matthew Stafford vs Sam Bradford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Stafford vs Sam Bradford

Both were #1 overall picks in the respective drafts, Bradford had a great game against the Patriots and Matthew Stafford has been great also. So here is the question, which young QB would you take to build your franchise around?

Stafford and it's not even close for me

Comment

Stafford for me, and also not even close. I was not a big fan of Bradford, and I actually like(d) Clausen slightly more than Bradford.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Stafford, and it continues to not even be close.

Comment

Stafford, AINEC. Simply the much bigger talent.
          I'm a state.

Comment

I used to not like stafford but after watching him last year I respect him. The kids got heart.

I also like bradford though because we stole his people's land :(

Comment

Bradford. Two years ago in the game against Texas, when Bradford threw 5 touchdowns despite being on the run the whole game, I was sold on him. He may not have the strongest arm, though his arm strength is very underrated, but his accuracy and decision making are elite and he just knows how to play the QB position.

Comment

Besides for height, what does Bradford really have on Stafford? Only thing I can think of is a slightly faster release (which is negated due to the fact that Stafford get's the ball to his target quicker due to a much stronger arm).

Comment

I would take Stafford over Bradford 10 out of 10 times.

Stafford has what you look for when you want a franchise QB: the measurables and potential to be elite. Bradford, while a good QB, benefited from a draft class that didn't have any elite QB options and rose up thanks to the premium on QBs and a team at the top in desperate need of a new passer.

Comment

if the choice was stafford vs bradford and a first round draft pick id still pick stafford

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                      I used to not like stafford but after watching him last year I respect him. The kids got heart.

I also like bradford though because we stole his people's land :(
                      Bradford is 1/16th Cherokee, i think the whole native american thing has been overdone.

Comment

Stafford for me, and again, it's not even close.

Comment

Stafford has swag, but I will hold judgment until I see a season of Bradford.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Eh, it's pretty unfair to Bradford to compare him to someone who we've already seen a year of. Bradford, while not having that elite arm strength that Stafford does, is very much an elite prospect nonetheless. I too, will hold judgment until we've seen enough of Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Stafford has swag, but I will hold judgment until I see a season of Bradford.
                              Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Eh, it's pretty unfair to Bradford to compare him to someone who we've already seen a year of. Bradford, while not having that elite arm strength that Stafford does, is very much an elite prospect nonetheless. I too, will hold judgment until we've seen enough of Bradford.
                              Think of them each coming out as prospects. Would you really have considered Bradford over Stafford even a little?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information