Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Bryant Cut

Adam_Schefter

Money for nothing: Before cutting him, Bengals gave Antonio Bryant a four-year, $28 million contract with just under $8 million guaranteed.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Gotta guess he is gonna go either the Vikes or Rams at this point. Although I'm not sure how good of an influence he would be on Bradford

Comment

I doubt he signs until his knee is better.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

At least he got paid.

Comment

Joe Reedy had it listed as around 7 million.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

How bad is his injury? I thought that Ochocinco, Owens, Bryant, and Gresham was gonna give the Bengals a pretty good passing offense.

Comment

Bad enough we didnt even IR him for next season

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

I don't expect he'll be on another team until next season. Might get signed in second half if injury bug hits.

Comment

WTF, don't teams work out players, or make them go through physicals? It's almost like they called him up and decided to sign him off of his past 2 seasons without even doing their homework. It's bad enough they signed him over Bryant.

I mean, he was given a free 7 million dollars for literally nothing. It's not like he got hurt after the contract. Must be nice. 7 million dollars for sitting on your ass. Baffles me that you could be so stupid to sign a player who wasn't even close to being cleared for physical activities.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Still stunned by this.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      Still stunned by this.
                      I am not this is just another bad move by Mike Brown by signing him in the first place when they should have just signed TO in the 1st place over Bryant.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Could see him joining St. Louis when he's healed if a contender doesn't get hit by an injury.

Comment

I would imagine that his knee is in pretty rough shape if they would eat 7 million dollars just to get rid of him. I doubt he plays this year at all. Mike Brown is really cheap so if they chose not place him on IR or trade him or something his knee must be really bad.

Comment

And to think i was mad when we didn't resign him. Good job Mark Dominik!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

$7 or 8 million for a few months of not working isn't half bad. Kind of a nice friendly kick in the nuts for us working slobs to take to work with us Monday morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information