Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Still speculation but it's believed that the Alphonso Smith-Dan Gronkowski trade is player for player and does not include a draft pick.

    Comment


    • #17
      Rumors for the Raiders dealing players....

      FS Michael Huff, SS Mike Mitchell, LB Thomas Howard and CB Chris Johnson have all been mentioned to being possibly traded. We have 54 roster spots right now so some move will happen today. Hopefully its Johnson


      "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        Rumors for the Raiders dealing players....

        FS Michael Huff, SS Mike Mitchell, LB Thomas Howard and CB Chris Johnson have all been mentioned to being possibly traded. We have 54 roster spots right now so some move will happen today. Hopefully its Johnson
        The Bears liked Mitchell. I could see them throwing a 7th out there for him.

        Comment


        • #19
          I was under the impression that Huff had started to play pretty well as of late. Raiders fans?
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            I was under the impression that Huff had started to play pretty well as of late. Raiders fans?
            In pass coverage yes.... run defense and tackling is pretty much the same


            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

            Comment


            • #21
              JasonLaCanfora
              Seahawks acquire Stacy Andrews from Eagles. More details to come
              less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

              geoffmosher
              PFT reporting that Seahawks traded for Stacy Andrews

              Praise the lord. I want nothing to do with that family any more. What an epic FA bust.

              Comment


              • #22
                Schefter reporting that the Bengals are finalizing a deal with the Jags for Reggie Nelson

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Jarrad Page has been trade to New England per Adam as well

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Schefter reporting that the Bengals are finalizing a deal with the Jags for Reggie Nelson
                    And it's official.

                    David Jones (CB) for Nelson.

                    ^Thanks BK!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      YAY YAY YAY!

                      You guys can take that piece of crap.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        He isn't very physical, but apparently he's fast and has some playmaking ability. Hopefully Zimmer and company can coach him up and get his tackling a bit better. He is a first rounder afterall.

                        David Jones is a pretty solid #4 guy at corner. There was just no room for him on our squad, who is pretty stacked at corner right now.

                        ^Thanks BK!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Patriots have traded a conditional pick to Philadelphia for LB Tracy White.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Reggie Nelson hasn't made a play since his rookie year. Good luck with that.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              Patriots have traded a conditional pick to Philadelphia for LB Tracy White.
                              Very good special teams player. Don't really see where he fits at LB in a 3-4 though.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                There's been more trades this year during final cuts weekend than I have ever seen at this time in past years but every trade has been for average at best players or for players that teams just want to unload and rather have someone who can help them at another position or a late round draft pick instead of releasing the traded player. I dont even think any player that has been traded for will even be a starter week one. Its basically releasing backups and then trading for backups.

                                As a 49ers fan, im personally waiting to see if/when WR Vincent Jackson gets traded. I just hope that he doesnt get traded to SEA or STL.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information