No announcement yet.

Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I would love it but he isn't as old as Richard Seymour was when we got him, so they will most likely hold on to him..
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Id love Mankins on the team, if he can play LT for us like he did in college for Fresno State. If it takes say a 5th round this year and 2nd/3rd in next years draft I would do it.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
        I mean Brandon Jackson is pretty solid but they should have went Jahvid Best at the end of round 1, hed be a great complement to Jackson and Grant.

As for Oakland we really need some o line help lol.. :(
        No way over Bulaga. If Bulaga was gone Best was probably an option, but no way we could pass him up.
        Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        ^
        One would think that A.J. Hawk could fetch them a RB.
        Any of the backs we could get for AJ Hawk I wouldn't trade him for. Hawk isn't great, but he's a decent starter. We could get by with Brandon Chillar starting and without losing much, but I don't think Hawk would get a good enough return to make trading him worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Any of the backs we could get for AJ Hawk I wouldn't trade him for. Hawk isn't great, but he's a decent starter. We could get by with Brandon Chillar starting and without losing much, but I don't think Hawk would get a good enough return to make trading him worth it.
          This. We could likely get Lynch or Choice (maybe even Barber) for a 3rd or 4th round straight-up.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Tashard Choice would be great.

Comment

Vincent Jackson's suspension will be reduced to 4 games if he is traded by next Wednesday 4pm. If not, he'll be out for six games.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/24687083018

So who pulls the trigger for the 2nd best Vincent Jackson ever? Vikings, Rams or Seahawks?

Comment

If Jackson goes anywhere I think it will be St. Louis, Bradford needs someone to throw to. They are just setting him up for early failure if they don't get him a legit #1 target.

Comment

As long as he leaves the AFC West I really don't care where he goes.

Comment

Minnesota is the most likely landing spot for Jackson at this time. With Sydney Rice out for the first half of the season, they desperately need a stud WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      As long as he leaves the AFC West I really don't care where he goes.
                      Hah, this, exactly this. Get him out of the West!

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I don't care if it is considered another "Synder move," get Vjax in D.C. ASAP. Santana and Cooley need major help.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          Tashard Choice would be great.
                          You'll take Marion Barber and you'll like it!

No but I never bought those Tashard Choice trade rumors unless someone was gonna give up a 2nd rounder which I doubt. He's just been way too important for the offense when somebody gets hurt, and I never understood drafting a guy in 1 round then turning around to trade him for relatively the same round.

I think he was a very early 4th round pick around 100, if we felt a 3rd RB was worth that high of a pick I just don't think a 3rd or 4th rder right back would make sense to trade him.

I really want someone to take Barber though, a 4th would make me happy honestly. Lonyae Miller as our 3rd RB wouldn't be terrible and we know that Choice could carry a pretty big role if all else fails.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• So at week 9 when the Viking get Sidney Rice back they could potentially be fielding a receiving core of Vincent Jackson-Sidney Rice with Harvin in the slot? Jeez.

Also I had a thought while driving today, the Redskins should just straight up swap Haynesworth for Randy Moss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Werowance View Post
                              Also I had a thought while driving today, the Redskins should just straight up swap Haynesworth for Randy Moss.
                              Yeah, we so need a fat lazy bastard like Albert.

Do the Cowboys really need all 3 RBs?

Comment

• I can't even have Randy go to the skins.. Id cry.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information