Clear All

Can't wait to see Pats/Cincy

OchoCinco and TO vs two young CBs
    The Pats triple TE set is sex
    C.Scott and C.Benson vs Wilfork/Mayo/Spikes
    the Pats OLB situation
    Randy Moss vs Cincy's stud CBs
    Wes Welker!!!

Can't wait... What's up with A.Smith (OT)... he injured? or just quiet this offseason?
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I think I'd really like our chances if I felt we could put any pressure on Henne, who I am far from sold on. I still think Buffalo can definitely win this game, but I don't know what's stopping Marshall, Ronnie, and Ricky from moving the chains at will.

Comment

Jets need to contain Ray Rice a little. Flacco is not very accurate and pretty slow on his feet. The Jets should eat him and his receivers up.

As long as the Jets can limit the turnovers on offense, they cant lose.

Comment

Originally posted by timewaster View Post
          Jets need to contain Ray Rice a little. Flacco is not very accurate and pretty slow on his feet. The Jets should eat him and his receivers up.

Easier said than done....

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            Can't wait to see Pats/Cincy

OchoCinco and TO vs two young CBs
            The Pats triple TE set is sex
            C.Scott and C.Benson vs Wilfork/Mayo/Spikes
            the Pats OLB situation
            Randy Moss vs Cincy's stud CBs
            Wes Welker!!!

Can't wait... What's up with A.Smith (OT)... he injured? or just quiet this offseason?
            Andre Smith is the same as always overweight and has not looked good this offseason. He is the Backup RT right now.
            Last edited by Pat Sims 90; 09-06-2010, 11:02 PM.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Trying to critique Flacco when your Qb is Sanchez is hilarious.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Sadly, there are going to be more Tebow jerseys than Jaguar jerseys at the game this weekend. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Sadly, there are going to be more Tebow jerseys than Jaguar jerseys at the game this weekend. Mark my words.
                  Could have been one in the same

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    wait, people are going to attend a Jags game?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      wait, people are going to attend a Jags game?
                      It will be mostly Gator fans who have come to see Jesus' return to his hometown. They'll black out every other game.

Comment

yea...like that's possible...NOT
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          I can't wait for Thursday night!
                          Me too, man. I'm leaving work early to watch it... I'm hoping for complete blowout but I have a feeling it'll be a very, very close game much like the NFCCG.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

There is so much wrong with this statement. The Ravens have so many weapons and it's not like the Jets can bring constant heat because then Ray Rice will burn them all day on the ground.

If they limit the turnovers they can't lose? Really??? You think all in all the Jets offense will easily outscore the Ravens to the point you can guarantee they cant lose?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Me too, man. I'm leaving work early to watch it... I'm hoping for complete blowout but I have a feeling it'll be a very, very close game much like the NFCCG.

I have a feeling the Saints will take it to them. Lot of injuries on the Vikes. I can see Farve leaving after a big hit.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Everyone is hatin the Vikings this week.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information