• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Grant done for the year

Reports Jay Glazer.

Not good. Not good at all.

You know what this mean...

comin to GB.

Seriously though, this freakin sucks. Week 1 season enders to key players to a team are the worst thing to stomach. Grant wasn't flashy but he got the job done, and was a good complement to the Packers great passing attack. They definitely need to try and add somebody via trade or maybe explore somebody like Willie Parker(meeeh) as JAckson/Kuhn won't be good enough for a full season

Comment

Well this is an inconvenience for my fantasy team.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Will be on crutches for 10-12 weeks according to Schefter.

Comment

This is really unfortunate. He was a good productive runner in the ZBS, and was reliable as they come when it came to protecting the football. TTdefinitely needs to find a replacement fast. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in a guy like Lynch.

Comment

One of those Dallas RB's would be nice to, but doubt Dallas wants to move any of them

Comment

Well damn, that really sucks.

Can we get this guy back?

Comment

Jackson has improved over the last couple years but he's not a number one. This is an enormous blow and kills off the "best offense ever talk" pretty convincingly. As has been mentioned, Grant wasn't pretty but he was consistent and got the tough yards.

We need to hammer out a trade. Plenty of platoons out there, someone good has to be unhappy. Thomas Jones? Someone in that Carolina backfield? Fred Jackson (<-- that would make me so ****ing happy) or even Lynch?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                  Jackson has improved over the last couple years but he's not a number one. This is an enormous blow and kills off the "best offense ever talk" pretty convincingly. As has been mentioned, Grant wasn't pretty but he was consistent and got the tough yards.
                  What sort of coked up homer was saying that? The offensive line was average at best and no one expected the run game to be anything great before the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    What sort of coked up homer was saying that? The offensive line was average at best and no one expected the run game to be anything great before the injury.
                    Someone said that on ESPN. I can't remember who. I definitely thought it was dumb.

I do think this injury really, really hurts our Superbowl chances. Grant wasn't dynamic but he was consistent and the dropoff to Jackson is huge.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

We have ONE RB on the roster now, and he's a good pass catcher/blocker and a decent runner. Thats it.

**** this is a huge hit to our chances.

Comment

I'd expect to see Marshawn in a GB uniform by the end of next week.

Comment

A move will be made I'm sure. The free agent market looks a little bare unless you really like Willie Parker or Justin Fargas, but there are plenty of decent backups around the league whose team will probably part for a mid-round pick.

Comment

Marshawn Lynch?
                            Hell naw, our apparent answer is Dimitri Nance from the Falcons PS.
                            WTF is this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post

We have ONE RB on the roster now, and he's a good pass catcher/blocker and a decent runner. Thats it.

**** this is a huge hit to our chances.
                              GB only keep 2 HB's on the roster? Why in the world would any team with half a brain do that.

Nance looked pretty good in preseason

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information