No announcement yet.

Week 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We whipped Jake Delhomme's ass now we are going whip his ex-team's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Lol, yea, besides that.

I hate when people say that about guys like Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Desean Jackson, etc. Their game is built on speed and big plays, you can't say "well if it wasn't for those three 70 yard TD's we played great!1!!1" when that stuff really happened.

Those guys consistently break off big plays, I don't get what that makes people feel like their defense did better by canceling out plays that actually happened.

I bet Chris Johnson would have had numerous average games if you took out all his long runs last year, but what's the point of doing that? The key is trying to contain him for an entire game.
      Lol, keep hating sir..

All it was was improvement, yeah he had 120 some yards but it could have been worst. He had 24 carries for 66 yards I think, besides that 1 play.. understand where I am coming from before ranting on something as obvious as this.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
        Lol, keep hating sir..

All it was was improvement, yeah he had 120 some yards but it could have been worst. He had 24 carries for 66 yards I think, besides that 1 play.. understand where I am coming from before ranting on something as obvious as this.
        he is defending CJ not hating...

Comment

I think the Colts are a lock to beat the Giants bc I simply cannot envision Peyton Manning starting out the season 0-2.

It just can't happen. It's like against the rules or something.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I think the Colts are a lock to beat the Giants bc I simply cannot envision Peyton Manning starting out the season 0-2.

You have to like Tuck and Kiwi going against that Colts line. How is McNeil not a Colt? Bill Polian is an arrogant dick. If I'm the Colts I'd offer a second, first, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              he is defending CJ not hating...
              Ah there was a tad of hate on our run d.. and like 619 said it looked like it made some significant steps

And we all know CJ is a speed back who makes one cut up field and is pretty much gone.. I wasn't hating on CJ just felt the run defense played better than the numbers showed for.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                You have to like Tuck and Kiwi going against that Colts line. How is McNeil not a Colt? Bill Polian is an arrogant dick. If I'm the Colts I'd offer a second, first, whatever.
                I do. In fact I like our defense as a whole going against them, but I don't know, I just can't imagine them going 0-2. Has that happened since Peyton's rookie year?

Comment

I see Jacobs and Bradshaw pushing their **** in, Eli showing up Peyton in the warm little dome, and the defensive line getting constant pressure on Indy's craptastic o-line. Colts are not good this year.

Biggest thing for you guys is to stay with the running game and not let Freeney and Mathis pin their ears back on every play, because your tackles will get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    I see Jacobs and Bradshaw pushing their **** in, Eli showing up Peyton in the warm little dome, and the defensive line getting constant pressure on Indy's craptastic o-line. Colts are not good this year.

Biggest thing for you guys is to stay with the running game and not let Freeney and Mathis pin their ears back on every play, because your tackles will get killed.
                    That's the thing. Our oline sucks. It can't run block at all anymore. And our FB looks washed up and we rely on our FB a lot in our running schemes.

I'm hoping Shawn Andrews starts sooner than later so we can fuse some of his muscle into our run game. But right now its pretty bad.

And as you stated, if we have to pass a lot, which I'm guessing we will, our OTs are going to get abused. They can't handle speed rushers at all.

I hope we pound em with Jacobs. I don't think they can handle his size.

Comment

I hope we pound em with Jacobs. I don't think they can handle his size.
                      Let Jacobs get 10-12 carries and then bring in Bradshaw, won't be fair.

Comment

I like the Bengal's chances better this week.
                        We wont give up free yards on defense with penalties, which I think would be huge in limiting the Ravens O.

I expect a lot of no huddle early on.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

Let Jacobs get 10-12 carries and then bring in Bradshaw, won't be fair.
                          It only will work though if our run blocking wakes up. It was abysmal vs the Panthers. I believe we had like 4 rushing yards in the 1st half, and its not like we didn't try to run. We tried pounding the rock the 1st half and only had 4 yards.

It was pathetic.

Comment

I mentioned that in the Colts forum. Seems like it'd be a perfect fit and it's not like they don't need him. Still they'll probably take a skill position player with two of their first picks next draft.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I like Freeney and Mathis against the Giants line as well and I think Peyton does way better getting rid of the ball than Eli. This game will come down to how well the Giants can run the ball I think.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Who has the best "fantasy" stat line this week? ala Arian Foster in week 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information