No announcement yet.

Who's your week 2 locks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that Green bay should beat the Bills easily, but im always leary of putting money on big point spreads. Weather is always a factor, if something bad happens to Rodgers, maybe the Bill defense shows up. etc etc

Comment

Teams traveling from coast-to-coast usually play very poorly, so I don't like Jacksonville's chances, despite San Diego's propensity to play poorly during the beginning of the season.

The two spreads that stick out are Chicago +8.5 and Kansas City +2. As for over-under, I would take the Under on KC-CLE and the over in IND-NY and CHI-DAL.

Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        I know that Green bay should beat the Bills easily, but im always leary of putting money on big point spreads. Weather is always a factor, if something bad happens to Rodgers, maybe the Bill defense shows up. etc etc

I'm the same way. Not to mention the Bills actually have a very good pass defense and the Packers obviously like to pass. Probably even more without Grant. They're going to win without a doubt but I'd say they win by about 10.

Comment

Philadelphia -3.5
          Green Bay -13.5
          Minnesota -5.5
          Minnesota/Miami O40
          New Orleans -5

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
            How are the Chiefs underdogs? If anything I'd think we'd be even against the Browns.
            Assuming you automatically give the home team a 3 point advantage line is about right I guessed Cle -1 when I was listening along with the BS Report today.

Also like Chicago to cover, think its just a 1 score game, and id like the st louis moneyline/cover.
            Last edited by dabears10; 09-15-2010, 09:52 PM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              Sunday, Sep. 19

Houston 3 WASHINGTON 43˝

Houston should beat Washington by more than 3.
              Dallas should have too...

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                Teams traveling from coast-to-coast usually play very poorly, so I don't like Jacksonville's chances, despite San Diego's propensity to play poorly during the beginning of the season.

The two spreads that stick out are Chicago +8.5 and Kansas City +2. As for over-under, I would take the Under on KC-CLE and the over in IND-NY and CHI-DAL.
                that only affects teams traveling west to east

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post

I agree with this. We're historically TERRIBLE when we play on the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    that only affects teams traveling west to east
                    Last year, Jacksonville really struggled going West Coast.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Green Bay is a stone-cold lock to win by at least two touchdowns against the inept Bills. Barring some fluky CJ Spiller runs, Buffalo will struggle to put up double-digits, and Rodgers will dismantle their defense.

I like Kansas City to beat Cleveland, alot. Both teams have inept quarterbacks, but Kansas City's defense is very legit, as are their running backs and KOR/PR. This game will come down to defense and fluke plays, and Kansas City's defense has the potential to be really special this year.

New England will beat the Jets by at least a touchdown. Tom Brady is back to playing at an elite level, and the New England offense finally has good tight ends. Revis will easily erase Moss, but Brady will be able to hit Gronkowski and Welker all day against the Jets' #2 and #3 corners. Naturally, Mark Sanchez will struggle to even get near the end zone against the Pats' solid defense.

The Giants are going to destroy the Colts. The Colts defense is terrible this year, and not just because Arian Foster ran for record yards against them. They can't even get a decent pass rush out of aging ends Freeney and Mathis, and Jerry Hughes is going to be a bust. But most importantly, you can run the ball ALL DAY against these guys. Look for Ahmad Bradshaw to have a huge day. The Colts OL will struggle mightily to block the Giants pass rushers and Peyton Manning will probably throw at least one pick.

You can't really go wrong betting on the Giants, Patriots, Chiefs, and Packers this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        41-0 loss at Seattle
                        20-3 loss at San Francisco
                        34-21 loss at San Diego
                        13-6 win at Oakland
                        24-15 loss at Seattle
                        20-9 win at Oakland
                        17-3 loss at Oakland

2-5 all time on the West Coast and outscored by an average of 11 points per game, so it wasn't just last year that they struggled.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                        Bortlezzzzzzz
                        Originally posted by Monomach
                        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                          The Jets had a really hard time going to the West Coast the year before that as well, some key losses. I think it definitely hurts teams going west.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information