Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.O.A.T. OLB Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Kevin Greene is the GREATEST pass rushing OLB in NFL history, not even close.

    Better than LT, better than DT at getting to the QB.

    When is this man gonna get his RESPECT!!????

    Comment


    • #62
      Derrick Thomas (11) gets my vote. I'm old enough to have wanted my Packers to draft him in the 89 draft but we passed on him, and on Barry, to take the blocker from Michigan State.

      Kevin Greene would be next for me with Ricky Jackson right behind.
      What position is Jason Taylor considered?

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        Derrick Thomas (11) gets my vote. I'm old enough to have wanted my Packers to draft him in the 89 draft but we passed on him, and on Barry, to take the blocker from Michigan State.

        Kevin Greene would be next for me with Ricky Jackson right behind.
        What position is Jason Taylor considered?
        I consider him to be somewhere in the 15-25 range.

        Sig by Fenikz

        I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

        Comment


        • #64
          Seau is a Mike.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
            Seau is a Mike.
            Seau was an SLB for the majority of his career. He didn't really move inside until he went to NE.

            Comment


            • #66
              I'll say Ted Hendricks [8].

              Comment


              • #67
                Derrick Thomas

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                  Kevin Greene is the GREATEST pass rushing OLB in NFL history, not even close.

                  Better than LT, better than DT at getting to the QB.

                  When is this man gonna get his RESPECT!!????
                  Greg Lloyd>Kevin Greene
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                    Greg Lloyd>Kevin Greene
                    Yeah, except he wasn't.

                    Greene is the greatest pass-rushing 3-4 OLB to ever play the game. Just facts.
                    Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 09-26-2010, 08:41 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                      Yeah, except he wasn't.

                      Greene is the greatest pass-rushing 3-4 OLB to ever play the game. Just facts.
                      Greene was a one-trick pony. Lloyd dominated in all phases of the game.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Bump.

                        Let's keep this going.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          DT wasn't even the best LB the Chiefs have ever had. :(

                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                            Greene was a one-trick pony. Lloyd dominated in all phases of the game.
                            HOF is in many ways about being the best at one thing better than any other player, ever.

                            Lloyd made a lot of tackles, but in the modern 3-4, if you don't have an OLB who's a threat rushing the QB, you've got a hole in your front 7.

                            Deion Sanders was a 'one trick pony.'
                            Randy Moss only runs 3 routes.

                            Many of the great rushers (RBs) in the HOF weren't pass catching threats. Others couldn't block.

                            With Kevin Greene, it's just a matter of time before he gets into Canton.

                            Check out the Frankenstein monster Kevin Greene is creating in GB.....Clay Matthews III.

                            Comment


                            • #74

                              Comment


                              • #75

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information