No announcement yet.

Week 4 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect a close game between Jags and Colts.

I always get nervous when Colts have to travel Jacksonville.

Some unpleasant past memories still haunt me.

Comment

I expect Darrelle Revis to be inactive Sunday for the Jets. And I expect Kris Wilson to learn how to turn his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
        I expect Darrelle Revis to be inactive Sunday for the Jets. And I expect Kris Wilson to learn how to turn his head.
        Oh, Kris? I expect you to know it's Kyle Wilson by Sunday.

Comment

No Chiefs game this week makes me sad :( :(

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
            No Chiefs game this week makes me sad :( :(
            Bye weeks suck! I hate having to wait 2 weeks to watch the Packers play again.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
              Bye weeks suck! I hate having to wait 2 weeks to watch the Packers play again.
              I don't understand what's the point of a week 4 bye week? All byes should be between weeks 7-9. So i'm forced to watch Carolina @ New Orleans this week, ugh!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

NYJ -6 @ Buf

I gotta take this bet don't I?

fenikz only bets on a sure thing and this seems very close to one

Comment

2 good games

Raven vs Steelers

Eagles vs Redskins

loving this
                  Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

Im a bit worried for the Patriots against the Dolphins. I think they may need to have the rookie Devin McCourty follow Brandon Marshall because Darius Butler has been abused by bigger WRs so far and that is bad. However I do expect the Patriots offense to have a nice day, especially the TEs. Brady will undoubtedly take a few shots to Moss, however Vontae Davis has played him well previously so he isn't gauranteed to play well against the Dolphins. But the Dolphins have struggled to defend the underneath stuff so the TEs and Welker/Edelman should have a good day. I just hope the defense can hold them enough for the offense to win the game.
                    Last edited by AntoinCD; 09-30-2010, 06:05 AM.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

I'm tired of ESPN playing up the whole "oh boo hoo poor Donovan Mcnabb was not tweeted wight by the mean Eagles!"

Yeah, poor Donovan was made the #2 overall Draft pick by the Eagles, despite it not being a popular pick. They also committed to him for a decade and gave him at least one huge extension.

"but, but the fans booed poor Donovan!"

So what? It wasn't all Eagles fans that were booing him, for one thing. NFL players aren't entitled to be constantly praised while they make millions to play a game. They can deal with booing and criticism. Especially if they're among the leagues highest paid players.

Donovan should be glad he got to work for a decade with the Eagles and Andy Reid. He might not have been so successful for any other NFL team.
                      Last edited by Halsey; 09-30-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Must win for the Giants this week.

Comment

There's going to be mad re-evaluation at OBP.
                          That Steelers' game was ugly to watch after the first series.

Grimm had a solid game not including the play where he did a jumping jack instead of looking for the ball and the one where Charlie ******* Batch worked him in the open field for a career long scramble. Now include those plays.... and he had a pretty ****** game.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Indy is going to blow Jax out of the ******* water. This season is so hosed.
                            Quoted for truthiness (I somehow accidentally +repped you when I thought I was replying). Also Del Rio will get canned after this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              Quoted for truthiness (I somehow accidentally +repped you when I thought I was replying). Also Del Rio will get canned after this loss.
                              Yeah, I think he gets canned as well. Even though he's stuck with David Garard at QB, and at best a #2 behind him in Trent Edwards.

He's been dealt a bad set of cards.

I think he'll catch on somewhere as a DC.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I'm going to call two upsets...Detroit's going to beat the Packers and the Browns are going to pull one out from under Cincinnati.

The Jets with Sanchez the Terrible will be 3-1. I'm liking this guy more and more every week...and he's doing it with the worst playcalling offensive coordinator in the history of playcalling offensive coordinators.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information