Hi my name is ____ and...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
    Hi, my name is NJX and your argument and thread sucks.
    No, MY name is NJX and your grammar and spelling suck ;)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

My name is NJX and if you must know then I suppose I will quietly tell you, just between the two of us mind you, that I actually would prefer it if the Broncos had a different set of running backs than Knowshon Moreno and Laurence Maroney.

Comment

Hi. My name is Lovie Smith and I challenge this game.

Comment

Hi. My name is Lovie Smith and I challenge this game again.

Comment

Hi. My name is Lovie Smith and I'm out of challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
              Hi, I am Josh Freeman and I am garbage.
              Do you even watch Tampa games?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                With your mom
                Last edited by Fat_Actor; 10-05-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  No, he obviously doesn't.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    No, he obviously doesn't.
                    Dude, quit acting like a diva.

Comment

Hi, my name is Mike Williams, and you're gonna regret not picking me.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Hi my name is 49ers Fans and we want Andrew Luck

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                          Hi, my name is Kevin Kolb and hold on, Lesean looks open.
                          Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Hi, my name is Kevin Kolb and **** it I'm checking it down.
                          Bravo to both of you fine gentlemen.

Hi, my name's Asante Samuel, and no, I don't plan on covering or tackling anyone today.

Comment

Hi my name is Andre Smith and I like cake

Comment

Hi, my name is Wade Phillips & I have absolutely no sense of humor whatever.

Hi, my name is Jason Garrett & I'm a goddamned playcalling genius who's just waiting for that man with no sense of humor to leave so I can take his job that's been rightfully mine all along b/c Jerry promised :--).

Hi, I'm Jay Cutler & why is there no one on the line when I keep picking up this ringing phone?

Hi, I'm Brad Childress & I have an absolute ironclad control over my team.... if that's OK with you, Brett.

Hi, my name is Albert Haynesworth & I've earned every one of those millions I've stolen from Mr. Snyder, & If you keep saying I don't I will rake my cleats over your ************* face!

Hi, I'm Bruce Gradkowski & now that I've shaved my unibrow I no longer look like a sex criminal.

Hi, I'm Roger Goddell & I'm the best shakedown artist premium cable has ever seen.

Hi, I'm Matt Schaub & I'm gonna laugh at all you fools who said we're mediocre when I hoist the Lombardi Trophy.

Hi, I'm Marvin Austin & Coach Blake said I didn't have to wait to graduate for my $ now!

Hi, I'm Bill Bellichick & I'm so goddamned smart, sneaky & ruthless my team doesn't need an OC or a DC so Mr. Kraft can pay me all 3 salaries & put the $ saved toward new video equipment.

Hi, I'm Josh McDaniels & any opponent who beats up my precious cutesy-poo Broncos is cheating!

Hi, my name is Mike Singletary & I haven't got clue one as to what I'm do.......... Rat! That's a rat! Didn't you see that rat?

Hi, my name is Kyle Boller & I can throw it a ******* mile but have no control whatever over where it goes.

Hi, I'm Tim Tebow & I'm not a spoiled brat! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!!

Hi, I'm Pete Carroll & I had no knowledge of that condo where Mr. & Mrs. Bush lived.

Hi, I'm Alex Smith & I can throw it to open receivers that only my super power ultravision can see.

Hi, Mr. Peppers, I'm (name of whatever OT is blocking on Peppers that day) & I would like to apologize in advance for getting in your way while you're en route to concuss my QB.

Hi, my name is Mike Vick, AKA Ron Mexico, don't my prison tats look snazzy?

Hi, my name is Jerry Jones & I'm gonna charge a special $500 a head toll on every paid admission to the next Super Bowl in my own personal Jerryworld stadium if my team isn't in the game b/c the Commissioner said I could.
                              Last edited by LizardState; 10-06-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Hi my name is Shaun Smith and I like to grab some junk

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information