No announcement yet.

Jerome Harison Traded To The Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillis is just keeping the seat warm for Hardesty.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Hillis is just keeping the seat warm for Hardesty.
      How? he's not sitting in the trainer's room.

*rimshot

Comment

Considering all eagles fans wanted Bell to get cut, this is a very nice move. Bell has only been averaging 1.8 yards per carry this year, while McCoy has been averaging 5.4. That was a HUGE drop off from starter to backup.

Edit: I just saw Harrison has been pretty bad this year as well. Hopefully he improves but if he doesn't, he's still better than Bell haha.
        Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 10-13-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
          I still think the Browns were raped in this deal. They should've at least gotten a draft pick included in the deal.
          Harrison is a complimentary RB at best, and he might not even really be that. It's a pretty even exchange, except that Bell has the opposite running style.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what Hillis does against the Steelers. I hope he runs wild on them like he did the Ravens.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Jerome Harrison grew a vagina on his summer vacation. He became a hesitant ***** in the offseason who liked to put the ball on the ground. I was hoping to get a draft pick, but it's a our trash for your trash and hope it fits better deal.

There are yards behind our line as long as someone is brave enough to actually try to run as illustrated by Peyton Riggins Hillis.

Comment

Mike Bell is going to run hard, that's for sure. He's going to lower his head and go straight into a brick wall if you put it there. Give him a little space, and he'll get 3.5 tough yards per carry. The Saints o-line was dominant in the run game last season, and he churned out 3.8, but supposedly got very lazy down the stretch.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

This move may or may not have gigantic implications.

What a storyline! Get your popcorn ready.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Thing most people don't know is that Harrison has a terrible work ethic and lacks toughness to say the least.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I really like this move! Nice job Browns. With this trade im scared come Sunday. (sarcastic voice)

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        I traded Hillis in fantasy last week. FML.

He's gonna wear down eventually, though.
                        He's already on one leg. He ought to sit out the train wreck this weekend and get healthy to finish strong and have a career year.

Originally posted by borg9
                        Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Harrison was not liked that much in the Browns organization. Harrison just seems so mediocre minus that one big game against KC.
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                            Harrison was not liked that much in the Browns organization. Harrison just seems so mediocre minus that one big game against KC.
                            I did and still do wonder, if he's capable of a near-300 yard game, why is he so bad the rest of the time? I remember reading an interview in which he said Coach Mangini told the team that Josh Cribbs can't win every game and that someone else needed to step up, so Harrison stepped up. Why just one game though? He obviously has the tools, he proved that. I guess the desire is just not there.

Comment

Mike Bell was way too slow to do anything in our offense, similarly to the way Tony Hunt and Charles Scott were among others. If you can't get to the hole in time, you'll get swallowed up in the backfield. Hell even Leonard Weaver hits the hole faster. That's why I think Harrison is a much better fit for the eagles, he actually has better straight line speed than McCoy, though he's not as quick. Bell will probably put up much better stats in Cleveland's power running scheme as well. That's why this looks like a win/win type deal for both teams.
                              All these years eagles fans have been crying for a power back, and this might be the reason they never got one, -- they suck in this offense. But then I don't know why the picked up Bell in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information