Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I'll be willing to take the punch.
    Itll be good for your training, now we have to work on taking bullets to the bullet proof vest so we wont be scarred when some junkie pulls out a glock on us.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• McFadden for 30+!

Comment

• McFadden 40 yard run.
        Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• Welcome back McFadden we missed you sooo muchhh
          Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Itll be good for your training, now we have to work on taking bullets to the bullet proof vest so we wont be scarred when some junkie pulls out a glock on us.
            You should take them straight to the chest, that way you'll get used to the pain and not let it stop you in the future.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Oakland is in such good shape right now. Big lead, two healthy runners. They just need to run in down Denver's throat for the next three quarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                I'll be willing to take the punch.
                I was thinking Geoff Hangartner, a number of referees, or whoever penned the rules in such a way that that could not be an interception for Reggie Corner. Besides, you don't need it.

Comment

• And Mcfadden is sitting on my bench. "sadface"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                    You should take them straight to the chest, that way you'll get used to the pain and not let it stop you in the future.
                    Exactly, I'm ready when you are brodeur.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• 24-0 Oakland great start

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                        The refs seem to love the steeler..you guys should watch the NFL's top 10 most controversial calls
                        Oh I wonder if these two playoff calls made the cut?

4/02/08
                        "Mike Pereira, the NFL's head of officiating, admitted yesterday that his crew working the Steelers-Jaguars playoff game erred in not calling a holding penalty against Jacksonville on a crucial play that allowed the Jaguars to kick the winning field goal."

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08093/...#ixzz13JOjo8ZN

1/13/2003
                        "Joe Nedney will stick to kicking instead of comedy. The Tennessee Titans kicker has been apologizing for his attempt at humor when he said he might take up acting after drawing a penalty that let him atone for a miss with a game-winning field goal Saturday against Pittsburgh. "

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...3-nedney_x.htm
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• remember that time when i'm always right and ****?

We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            Lions took it up their ass week 1 and now the refs decide to rape another animal, Dolphins.
                            Is a mammal also an animal?, totally agree on the BS call there.

Comment

• Richard Goodman with the dumbest play of the year.

Comment

• Lol, Seymour just trucked a ref.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information